Tale of Woe Prizes!!

Anime

This was my first plot. I would have done better if my pets were strong enough to no die in the battledome.

I just want to thank all those people who wrote the guides, and all those people who gave help in the forums.

-William

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Plot prizes are out! ;D

Got the paint brush (Might repaint my usul ghost... it was a color I wanted for her, long time ago... before finding a brown pb), all the books, and still have 8005 pts... not sure if I should buy more books or an other PB.

Prizes!! :woot: *happy dance*

Hmm...well, I think I would have done better if my pets weren't kinda wimpy at the BD, I'll have to work on that for next time. But "Neovian Citizen" isn't too bad, I s'pose. Really can't decide which prizes I want and I hate to randomly waste my points...I saw that someone was not a fan of the BD items...anyone find something they *like*?

And I also say thank you to the guide writers. :) I wish I was better at computer stuff so I could be of some help with that sort of thing instead of just a moocher. You guys do an awesome job.

got 20,810 point got the meepit trophy XD wasn,t expecting much since i didn't do the last potion part... erf that's gonna lower the PB price a lot ...

so books and the ghost pb? or did anyone find something better o.o

Guest Lightning Strike

Yay, finally the prizes eh?

I got the Master Chemist trophy, sidebar, avvie, and 29,120. I always seem to figure well in the plots, although quite a lot of people did much better than me and got less points. Better trophy, though.

What shall I get?! I'm tempted to go for the BD weapons, but they cost a whole load of points and aren't that good. So I leave it till later. The Ghost PB will be definitely a choice, though.

Guest Lightning Strike
lightning, only advice i could give about the prizes, the books and ghost paintbrush will rise in price, but i doubt teh BD equipment will, they're meant to be terrible

Yeah, I'm getting those then.

among a load of random stuff (including all the bobble heads...gotta love 'em!) I got the Gluten-Free Potion Composites Cookbook. I'm a coeliac so I live on a gluten-free diet...I feel so loved!!! ^.^

Villager Pitchfork: 2 Earth (dmg), 2 Water (dmg), 0.5-2 Fire (dmg)········

Accursed Mittens: 1.2-5.067 Physical (dmg) - Median is 3.5 dmg·············

Creeping Shadow Hammer: 3 Dark (dmg), 3 Physical (dmg), 2 Light (def)

Thumburts Cane: 3 Light (dmg), 3 Physical (dmg), 1.5 Earth (reflect)·······

Rusty Lamppost:= 5 Light (dmg), 3 Dark (def), 3 Physical (def)·················

Are these statrs any good?

same here, especilly since you can still get prizes a year from now.. lol

yea they have a first stab at the states on them over at IDB

http://idb.finalhit.org/

hmm seems lotso f peopel are saying dont get the weapons

http://www.econotorium.org/2007/03/keep-your-points.html