What land should Neopets redo next?

They are going to update Neopia Central. This was in the times.

"Hi, TNT! I probably state the thoughts of many when I say that the new Roo Island is AWESOMELY EPIC!!! It's so cool to have all of these awesome things like the Poetry Contest and the Games Room in one place! By the way, will the old locations for The Coffee Cave, the Art Gallery, and so on stay in Neopia Central, or will they be deleted? Finally, I LOVE THE SPRING SHOP! *boings* ~username removed

Alas, the businesses in the catacombs just weren't making it down there. Location is everything, you know! We'll be updating the Neopia Central map soon to reflect this change. Afterwards, there will no longer be a map link to the catacombs. The direct link will still work, however, so you can wow Neopian newcomers with your knowledge of secret places."

That is awesome news! I really need to start reading the editorial questions more often.

yes you do

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'd like to see Lutari Island be redone, so that we can actually do something with it. xD Also, on an unrelated note, I wish that TNT would redo the converted Lutaris. They just look so weird and out of proportion with their puffed out chests and fists :( They were so much cuter before.

Tyrannia really needs an update... but so do Kiko Lake, Neopia Central, Meridell etc etc >.<

And jelly world! It'd be great to see all the nice jelly looking fresh and modern. That is.... if it existed.....

It'd be nice to see Lutari Island gain some purpose, and I agree that the converted lutaris look plain silly. Before customization I was looking into trying to get one... but now they look ridiculous and aren't pretty anymore... I think the same of quite a few post-conversion neopets, they all look like they're punching! But that's for another thread, lol

Tyrannia, Tyrannia, Tyrannia, Tyrannia, Tyrannia, Tyrannia, and did I mention Tyrannia?

Oh, and Meridell DESPERATELY needs a new look too. Without a doubt. Oldest first please, then move on to Mystery Island, Brightvale, and Kreludor.

I don't know if TNT should update the Altador map since it's an important part of the plot and everything. Altador will probably have to stay the way it is so newer players can complete the plot and locate everything with the help guides.