Ugh! *slams head into keyboard*

April

So on the day of Ice Cream Factory. I made the stupid mistake of challenging AAA, because I used to be good at the game. But no practice and I couldn't do it.

I FINALLY get the score tonight after getting 5 lives on one level... And....

'Problems processing your score...' blah blah blah... DX

This particular score processing problem is likely because that TNT has set a "cutoff time" at 12:40 AM NST so people won't have the same game window open for days at a time.

For future reference, I'll leave this here just in case:

The designated cutoff time for sending score for all games, everyday, all around, is 12:40 AM NST, to prevent this from occurring, just refresh the game when 12:40 AM NST comes around and make the AAA score or beyond again. TNT actually put this "cutoff time" so that users can't keep the same game window open for days at a single time.

Also, if you can get the score once, you should believe in yourself and pull it off again. Sorry you had to experience such trouble. :(

A tip you might want to try:

I've read a few guides and they suggest staying against either the left or right side of the game screen.

I find this to cause more deaths, so I stay in the middle of the screen more towards the top that way I have enough time to react.

Also if you have a laptop, try using your trackpad instead of an actual mouse. I found using my trackpad to be so much easier. I was able to control my Chia a lot better with smaller movements. This may not work for everyone but its worth a try.

Good luck getting your score again and as Neomysterion said if you've done it once you can do it again.

i also suggest using the larger screen setting too, helps in maneuvering around the ice cream

i find staying in the centre back is the best for me :)

*hug* good luck! fingers crossed for you :D

A lot of getting a good score is getting the special scoops. If by the third or fourth level I haven't gotten at least 1 or 2 of the fish scoops (250 pts), I usually restart.

Yes, stay in the middle and don't forget the code "strawberryvanillachocolate" to get an extra life. Stay calm and you will get it again.

I actually couldn't get that code to work, and had to beat it with the normal amount of lives! Is there a certain time/screen when you have to type it?

Good luck April, if you've done it before I'm sure you'll be able to do it again! :)

I actually couldn't get that code to work, and had to beat it with the normal amount of lives! Is there a certain time/screen when you have to type it?

Good luck April, if you've done it before I'm sure you'll be able to do it again! :)

Hi Again,

Typing the phrase strawberryvanillachocolate at the start of any Level, not during the level, will give you an extra life. This only works once per game not once per level.

Tip for a possible extra 1000 points - Wait approximately 5 minutes before beginning any Level until your Chia turns into the "Phantom Orange Shirt Guy", (a Programmer named Olliver). Then in later levels his head *MAY* be in an Ice Cream Scoop, grab it and you can earn an extra 1000 points in the game. I find this tends to be random and you can't really count on it happening often but I have had it happen.

Hope that makes it a little easier.