Roo Island Covered By Nearly 7 Million Bugs!

hrtbrk

Though I love all of the purple, the fact that it's bugs is gross. :P

Hopefully the bugs can be held off until end of DD. (Or maybe they'll just make us play Smug Bug Smite for the rest of the event.)

And yet, we can still do everything roo island has to offer. I'm sorry, I just find that weird.

It's awfully strange.In an emergency like this, you'd think the shopkeepers wouldn't still have their doors open.

Look at all the tourists it's attracting! Great for business!!! :P

If I were Count Von Roo, I wouldn't be opening my coffin at midnight. As soon as he does, he's going to be sitting in a box full of bugs! D:

And how can you roll a die when every surface is covered with bugs, seriously...

YOW! It's completely purple! And the fact that all the links work and don't lead to an "OH NO!!! Roo Island is covered in bugs!" thing is kinda bizarre. If it were a real plot that would happen, but alas it is not. :P

*Crosses fingers* Be a plot be a plot be a plot be a plot be a plot!!!!

Maybe they'll devour the whole thing and Roo Island disappear so they can put it somewhere else XD

Hopefully the bugs can be held off until end of DD. (Or maybe they'll just make us play Smug Bug Smite for the rest of the event.)

I had no idea I would be quite so right. Though I'm thinking Smug Bug Smite is just for today. :P

I love the new look of Roo Island but Lulu has located King Roo and he says he has found a way to make the bugs go away.

"All those bugs were attracted by the machine noise, so Tangor made a gadget (he calls it his 'sonic wave inverter', but it looks like a screwdriver to me) to cancel out the machine noise and drive away the bugs. With luck, it might even work..."

I think this is extremely entertaining and I'm really hoping they make a petpet out of these bugs! ;)

If I were Count Von Roo, I wouldn't be opening my coffin at midnight. As soon as he does, he's going to be sitting in a box full of bugs! D:

And how can you roll a die when every surface is covered with bugs, seriously...

Hahaha! This reminds me of the "Hom-dai" punishment from The Mummy! XD

• 2 weeks later...