How do you feel when items inflate / deflate ??

Angeló

It's good and bad, but it depends on whether or not the good makes up for the bad. Most of the Daily Dare Items increase in price after a year of their release so you can sell them for a good sum of money. + you bought them for nothing! But it sucks when you buy something for 100,000 and then you later see it for 50,000 or less :(

• 2 weeks later...

They used to be given out with KQ I think

I also used to discard them , but that was before tha avatar , hehe

*facepalm*

from now on I'm stashing every little stamp I get in my SDB

can anyone tell me why these two items deflated so much ?

toy_drenched_2.giftoy_drenched_3.gif

Moderately Evil Middle Drenched Sister (50 np)

Slightly Less Evil Youngest Drenched Sister Plushie (500 np)

I remember getting two of the first plushes from the DMBGPOP so that's why they probably lowered in value.

It really grinds my gears when my usual bakery items that would get me good profit heavily deflates because it becomes a daily item :I Like that Chocolate Ogrin Cupcake from KQ! It used to get me an easy 8k and now it's worth like what, 50 nps?? Plus this book I would always get thankfully used to get me over 30k and now worth 1k also because of KQ x'D

While I'm glad some items get deflated...I wish some would inflate if I have them saved up :P

Grinds my gears. I started saving for a Battle Slices Stamp last year and it was 100 million, now people are willing to pay 150 million so I have to quickly earn 30 million extra before it keeps inflating :shiftyeyes_anim: Gah I hate rare items.

Four String Fiddle was going for 47 k only a couple days ago , I was waiting for it to get even cheaper .. I had a 25k budget for it !!

Today some jerks jacked up the price to 800k and I don't even know how all those ones for sale disappeared from the Shopwiz !!!!!!

Four String Fiddle was going for 47 k only a couple days ago , I was waiting for it to get even cheaper .. I had a 25k budget for it !!

Today some jerks jacked up the price to 800k and I don't even know how all those ones for sale disappeared from the Shopwiz !!!!!!

If all the ones on the Shop Wiz are gone, then someone bought them all up and is falsely inflating them, which is against the rules :/

• 3 weeks later...

If all the ones on the Shop Wiz are gone, then someone bought them all up and is falsely inflating them, which is against the rules :/

That might be right.

When things go from costly to cheap, its very annoying. Not because I've bought the costlier version of it but because it feels different and that difference doesn't feel very good.

When items are made costlier, it really doesn't bother me.

Meh. It depends on how much something deflates and what it was selling for before. I know some people who sell sets of the lab map actually like it when the prices of pieces deflate because that brings the overall cost down and makes it easier to get pure for a set (instead of getting x amount of pure + baby pb, then having to find a buyer for the pb).

It's the economy. Can't win all the time, otherwise we'd all be rolling in np, but everything would cost exorbitant amounts.

Feels bad man.

But I do enjoy keeping an item that was like 100k and then it inflates. :D

Oh, I can't say that this ever happened to me, although I do see how it would grind your gears. First of all, I'm not lucky enough to find something that's worth selling, nor am I rich enough to buy something that's worthwhile and be able to sell it xD

It just sucks when I have my eye on something, and that I just need to make a little more NP to buy it, and when I have the NP, it's gone up by at least 10,000 NP.

It's really hypocritical (for lack of a better word) of TNT for them to first create things like the Wheel of Extravagance as an NP sink, and then reduce the value of items by a lot. I feel really bad for those people who have been saving their PDE to sell for a greater price, only to have them drop so low xD

Right now, I'm just waiting for the value of a Faerie PB to go back up so I can sell it and make some profit x)

Well it does get very annoying. Especially when you sell an expensive item then just a few days later it's going for much much more! To even think that if there was a bit of patience, then you would have benefited with more NP- then it gets where it's simply depressing, especially if you've been on Neopets for a while and are trying to reach a goal or something.