What do you do to make np?

nelle

Thanks for the tips GA_Bulldogs and MysteriousUser!

I've tried watching shops, but it seems like I'm always a step behind. Do you just sit around and refresh like crazy every 6-10 minutes? How do you get a feel for when they restock?

1 mil in a week would be pretty sweet. I feel like I'd have to quit my day job though! Ha!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dailies, habi, simple sponsor games that don’t take too long, games I am good at or are quick to get at least 300np. I wish I could rs, but alas I never seem to be there when It happens, or maybe I just don’t notice ( ; Tho a good way to save np for some avatars is to use the alp it can really save you a bundle, and your np can go towards other goals or for avis that can’t be lent. I haven’t used it very often but it is a great resource. also keyquest is good way for earning np and item, but personially I dont have the patience, my internet connection causes me to sikpturns or ends of disconneccting, and I never seem to get gold, so I dont really play especially as I hate to and would hate to have someone leave in the middle of the game. so until the day comes when I wont randomly lose connection I wont be playing it. :(

What is "snipe"? Is that going on the SSW, getting a good deal and reposting it in your shop for more?

Yup, SSW it is. But you can also snipe via trades, and mostly at auctions. :) I don't have SSW so I use the latter ones.

For me, it's dailies, bank interest, and play some games. I also sell Codestones, Dubloons, Neggs, and other items for some profit.

I sell all the Faerie Quest items that I stockpiled whenever the Daily Faerie Quests start up (when the demand for such items will increase since everyone will want them more), I made a big profit by just selling some Fire Faerie Quest goods from the Second-Hand Shoppe.

Thanks for the tips GA_Bulldogs and MysteriousUser!

I've tried watching shops, but it seems like I'm always a step behind. Do you just sit around and refresh like crazy every 6-10 minutes? How do you get a feel for when they restock?

1 mil in a week would be pretty sweet. I feel like I'd have to quit my day job though! Ha!

Me personally I open anywhere from 6-10 shops then put the different browsers (I use google chrome) in order of what shops I know RS faster compared to ones that I know RS slower. An example would be I would have shops like The Bakery and Magical Book Shop in the front with shops like Shell and Coin in the back since they don't RS as often. Then I just go down my list of shops and refresh until I see a shop RS then I start to fix the order from there. Not the most accurate way I'm sure but I have only been RSing for a month now and already I have bought 8 UBs. My friend on the other hand opens 1-2 shops and remembers when the last RS was and starts refreshing when it is around 6 minutes since the last one. He has also had pretty good luck grabbing a couple UB's. Just be careful with refreshing a shop to much or you will get banned.

In the summer, when I have more free time to play KQ and games, I make ~100k a day. But I spent it so fast that it took me a month and a half to hit a million. During the KI event I got a krawk trans potion which I sold for 15 mil, since then, I haven't really been making any money. I customized my pets one by one and waited to recuperate from the losses (~600k each) before customizing the next.

Usually I just sell whatever I get from my dailies and invest in the stock market. Since I'm super impatient, I sell at like +40-50%, but that's still a profit, so I'm steady at 15 mil.

Mostly Keyquest and Habitarium although going for the gold trophy in Scorchy Slots has been pretty profitable; many treasure map pieces (some of them surprisingly sell quite high!) and faeries ^_^

For me, it dailies, bank interest, and play some games. I also sell Codestones, Dubloons, Neggs, and other items for some profit.

I sell all the Faerie Quest items that I stockpiled whenever the Daily Faerie Quests start up (when the demand for such items will increase since everyone will want them more), I made a big profit by just selling some Fire Faerie Quest goods from the Second-Hand Shoppe.

So clever!

Me personally I open anywhere from 6-10 shops then put the different browsers (I use google chrome) in order of what shops I know RS faster compared to ones that I know RS slower. An example would be I would have shops like The Bakery and Magical Book Shop in the front with shops like Shell and Coin in the back since they don't RS as often. Then I just go down my list of shops and refresh until I see a shop RS then I start to fix the order from there. Not the most accurate way I'm sure but I have only been RSing for a month now and already I have bought 8 UBs. My friend on the other hand opens 1-2 shops and remembers when the last RS was and starts refreshing when it is around 6 minutes since the last one. He has also had pretty good luck grabbing a couple UB's. Just be careful with refreshing a shop to much or you will get banned.

Good idea! I just wonder if my internet connection is fast enough. Very rarely I can click on the item, (and attempt to type in the price), but never have I been able to actually buy anything. Always: SOLD OUT :'(

Only a month, and 8 unbuyables?! You sure have some skills!

In the summer, when I have more free time to play KQ and games, I make ~100k a day. But I spent it so fast that it took me a month and a half to hit a million. During the KI event I got a krawk trans potion which I sold for 15 mil, since then, I haven't really been making any money. I customized my pets one by one and waited to recuperate from the losses (~600k each) before customizing the next.

Usually I just sell whatever I get from my dailies and invest in the stock market. Since I'm super impatient, I sell at like +40-50%, but that's still a profit, so I'm steady at 15 mil.

15 mil from ONE potion!!! CrAzY AwEsOme!

Dailies, restocking, bank interest, games, stock market, and I've just started on Habitarium and Keyquest. I'm pretty well off as it is, because I've been playing/saving/spending for years and years and I'm pretty conservative with what I buy. My main goal at the moment is just keeping my bank balance steady.

I've started with Habi which seems to be levelling at a nice pace - it would be quicker if I left it running, but I don't. I play the stockmarket, most of which is a waiting game. I stop by the Daily Neopets Daily page every day to play quick and easy games, and sell things in my shop that I get from the dailies. Collecting bank interest all adds up even if it's not much for the day (I remember the days when you were given it automatically and didn't need to visit and click!). I'd like to try Keyquest, but I'm not convinced my connection or laptop would play nicely with it.

Mostly, for me at least, it involves plenty of luck.

Kass Basher and Fashion Fever eery day.

I almost always have 2mil in the stock market so every month I get a couple hundred thousand out of that.

Habitarium is 70k a dayish.

And after every plot I make a lot of np off of quickselling stuff.

Other than that I dont really have a steady income. That stuff is enough I suppose.

I feel like my money-making is way slow haha. I actually get some money from the stocks as well, but I usually get np from playing games. I don't understand how playing habitarium gets people so much np!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I usually make at least 500k a day average. It ranges from anywhere from 300k-2mil, and it's not reall consistent. I can make 300k consistently though.

1. Habitarium: ~150-170k a day, easy, takes about 30min a day.

2. Restocking at the Attic: anywhere from 50k to...I don't know.. I've gotten items worth 2mil up to 5mil.

3. Restocking at regular shops: I just started trying this about a month ago. It kind of sucks that I can't see items over r94 since my account is only 3months old (I use my 7 year old side for the attic, which is allowed), but I've had a lot of good results at various shops. Right now stamps are my favourite since they seem the place with the most profitable sub-r94 items, although I find it extremely tough to RS there...

4. Stock market: Although I haven't actually made any nps from the stock market yet, I like the idea of putting my nps away into good investments. That way I won't spend them! I've got quite a few stocks that have gone up more than 200% but I'm refusing to sell anything unless it goes up to like 100+ points, since I'm not in a rush to profit yet as my goal is to have over 10mil invested in the stock market some day. I highly reccommend investing 15k in the stock market daily though. It's such an easy and guaranteed way to make nps.

5. Item investment: This is something I've been interested in lately. Buying up lots of one item (ie. r101 stamps) to sell in the future after huge inflation. Whenever I sell an expensive item, I'll usually try to throw some of that into item investments.

I played KQ for like.. a week and made about 80k a day from that, but it didn't seem worth the time and effort.

I entered the art gallery for a month and half, and got some nice paint brushes for it. I need to start entering again, but I got lazy and I got obsessed with making nps lately xD.

RSing is the best way to make nps! Although now I have a ton of items in my trades that won't sell -.-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All I do is play games and the Stock Market, plus collect my interest and do some dailies. I've never played KeyQuest before, and I kinda stopped playing Habitarium since the logout glitch.

I do wonder how all you earn NPs without playing games, since almost all of you complain how much you suck at them.

i make practically all my nps via keyquest. i play the ten games a day (always in Haunted Woods) and only open the gold ones. Then, when the themed prizes come along, I hoard the gold keys and only open the silver ones. I have something like 40 unopened gold keys atm lol