Bugs in the game, bugs in the game room

Lydia Trebond

Obligatory Disclaimer: This news report is largely fictional, composed from various fan comments and the whims of our

imagination in an attempt to inspire a sense of realism through our reporting. While we do our best to keep things reasonably

neutral, this report is in no way intended to be a completely bias-free representation of the parties involved. If information without

comment is what you’d like, check out our game guide for the day’s game or just the summary

here!

c-796.png

Welcome all, it’s Lydia here with the latest from the - ewww is that another bug?!

Get it! Uh oh, they seem to be multiplying... We’ve had reports of them roving in bands of 2 and 3 so watch out!

There's even more bugs in the latest game - Cooty Wars! It’s the first double dare of the season which means you can get both AAA and Abigail’s prizes for beating AAA! A score of 670 is needed to beat AAA and 286 for Abigail - he seems to be heating things up for those after a gold trophy!

“I remember when we were younger, cooty wars meant something else!” Abigail said with a laugh in a brief interview moments ago. “I’d chase him around the house telling him that my dolls had cooties! He didn’t touch them after that - he still won’t!”

“I am beyond playing with dolls. It has nothing to do with “cooties.” I’d prefer to place my honed skills elsewhere,” AAA said in response.

It seems their cousin Lulu is still chasing after King Roo - who has been taking the “cooties” from the games room around trying to get the machine repaired. Best of luck to Lulu!

The purple bugs still are carrying prizes, so keep catching them wherever you can!

This is Lydia for The Daily Neopets, signing off. Good night, and good luck.

There is this awesome video on you tube by someone playing the 2008 Daily Dare for Cooty Wars, it helped me kill AAA's score with 800 points!

I also changed the settings so the game was in the largest window making my target bigger :) :thumbsup:

Struggled for a bit today but managed to get the hang of it in the end with 751. I've never really played this game before, I'd say it's easier than the Meepit challenge. :)

ughhh I was totally rubbish at this game, as usual I didn't have the time to work on it, so managed to scrape the score for Abigail... I think the plushie's cute tho :)

I didn't beat AAA yet .. got close .. 645 .. I'll edit when (if) I beat him .. my previous HS was 460 ... this shows how much DD is good for me :)

Edit 1 : they keep coming up at the end of the screen where my ropes are !!! grrrrrr

Edit 2 : ladies and gentlemen , I did it .... 782 ... and only lost by 2 bugs in the 4th round (48 instead of 50) ... but that's because of the above reason

I had a similar problem Riverus, so I shut down everthing else (particularly Habitarium) and restarted laptop, and if you're still struggling, either restart router, or even better go wired (put a cable into router rather than wireless), just shutting down everything and only having the game live rather than 10 tabs worked for me :)

How odd, I found this ' hard' challenge far more easy than yesterday's ' medium-' challenge... I still didn't beat AAA on that one... Here I made it at the second try. I waited long in the first levels, getting 7-8 pounts per bug, later I shot them at the moment the parachute appeared. And I did it on a laptop without a mouse!