Have you ever gotten *coughbulliedcough* someone to create a Neopets account?

ahhh hmmm opps I didn't!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got my mum too :O She's 64 (I think) she played for a while cos she liked the games, but if she didn't play for a few weeks and her pets were hungry, it made her feel guilty :O So she stopped!!!!

I have done this years ago when I was first starting Neo and was still in high school :P I have a few friends still playing, some on new accounts, but most of those who signed up have long forgotten the game. I haven't 'bullied' anyone to play Neo in years, though. Mostly because I'm at the age that I don't generally admit to playing Neopets anymore :laughingsmiley:

The only people I know who had accounts was a friend in middle school, a family friend, and my sister who don't play anymore.

Mostly because I'm at the age that I don't generally admit to playing Neopets anymore :laughingsmiley:

Generally me neither but after I've had a few I have a habit of ranting to people how awesome it is..."It has its own economy! And wars! And mystery stories!"

I get :rolleyes_anim: and :mellow: a lot.

snapback.pngKaie, on 09 March 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

Mostly because I'm at the age that I don't generally admit to playing Neopets anymore :laughingsmiley:

Generally me neither but after I've had a few I have a habit of ranting to people how awesome it is..."It has its own economy! And wars! And mystery stories!"

I get :rolleyes_anim: and :mellow: a lot.

yeah me too lol :P i only admit it neopets addiction with my closest friends and bf. I 'outed' myself with my bf cos i had told him "had that car been 6000np instead of 6000 euros i would easily afford it". he loves me anyway though :P

yeah me too lol :P i only admit it neopets addiction with my closest friends and bf. I 'outed' myself with my bf cos i had told him "had that car been 6000np instead of 6000 euros i would easily afford it". he loves me anyway though :P

I think that could be a worthy "what is love..." if you admit you play neopets and they still love you :laughingsmiley: <3

I signed up my step-mother, my two brothers and my husband!

My step-mom plays nearly every day.. AND she has more np than me!!

My brothers played for quite some time but they gave it up a while later. I would give them np for Christmas and they'd go on crazy spending sprees.

Oh... And I bully my husband to play so that I have a partner for DD. teehee :)

He enjoys the games, but he's not much of an addict.

My best friend. XD She used to go on Neopets just to get people to roleplay with her — it was in the against the rule way some people do, you know, advertising their freewebs account with all of the 'against Neopets rules' content they wanted to roleplay? Stuff like wanting mxm pairings or even romance in general was on her freewebs and even her actual posts sometimes, so she'd get frozen for it a lot, but she managed to get roleplays...

ANYWAYS. I played Neopets legitly (and roleplayed, too, but not on Neopets) and did it a lot around her doing the whole, "YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME, YOU'RE ON [X] SITE AND [Y] SITE." And eventually I slowly started showing her pets and some of the cool stuff I had, and she really wanted to make one... I helped her out tons and now she's got a pretty good account, with pets she loves and a decent avatar count. :3

I've convinced quite a few people to create accounts but none of them have ever really kept it up. I love having people I know to play Neopets with but no one I know seems to like it quite as much as I do :-(

I've convinced my boyfriend to get an account, he plays occasionally but not as much as me. I also managed to convince my brother to get an account for a while, but he also doesn't keep it up anymore.

I convinced my boyfriend to play and these days he's online more than I am! XD He's getting into his avatar collecting and is saving up for a Draik. I really didn't expect it lol.

I've never been able to convince anybody to play, mostly because hardly anybody knows I play neopets at all. Besides, when I talk about it to my best friend she gets this really strange look on her face so i dont really want to push it :P

I convinced my boyfriend (at the time), a mutual friend of ours, high school friends, and my sister, to play. They all enjoyed it when they first joined, but it was years ago and they rarely play at all now. Disappointing as that is for me to not play with anyone I know anymore, if they did still play I probably wouldn't have gone out of my way to find this forum... and I've really enjoyed my time here, so you guys make up for their absence!

My boyfriend started playing because I talked so much about it! He hasnt been playing for long, as I recently started playing again myself, but he plays the game, and he keeps his Tonu alive. :) Im trying to get some more friends to start play, as it would be so much fun, but I dont bully them. :P

Back when I started, my sister saw me playing and thought it looked cute, so she joined on her own. (She was still playing up until about a year ago, when she changed jobs.)

I showed it to my cousin and talked her into creating an account, but she was under 13 at the time, so she couldn't really do much of anything, so I don't think she ever played.

And I convinced my best friend at the time to play, shortly after I started. She played for probably a year or so, then quit.

I think I was the one that was originally pestered by one of my friends into getting an account, LOL. That was years and years and years ago now! I stopped playing for quite a while but I'm back again and I don't know anyone that plays. :( I don't know anyone that would want to, either - it would just be "That's for kids!"

I convinced my bff to make an account. She ignored its existence for months. A few months ago, I pushed her to log on again and showed her habitarium. She's hooked! She has 3/4 dream pets and gets on everyday. I am so happy to finally be able to share it with her.

It's funny, the same thing happened with me when I started. My husband made me make an account, even though I fought it. I have been addicted since like my second week!

I was the one that got 'bullied' to play neo! lol

I remember my sister and brother wanted me to play when i was 11, and I was addicted to those flash games. I remember trying them all lol.

This was 6-7 years ago though and I forgot the password to the account. lol

I started waaay back when neopets was the cool thing for all the year 6 kids. I got my little sister into it, but she didn't need much persuasion. It's very much her thing.