Getting Creepy in the Carnival!

Emily

Obligatory Disclaimer: This news report is largely fictional, composed from various fan comments and the whims of our imagination in an attempt to inspire a sense of realism through our reporting. While we do our best to keep things reasonably neutral, this report is in no way intended to be a completely bias-free representation of the parties involved. If information without comment is what you’d like, check out our game guide for the day’s game or just the summary above!

Day 2

Carnival banner.jpg

Hello Game Masters! Newbie here, on the scene. Emily’s the name, and have I got a treat for you today! I am joined in the Deserted Fairground today with Mr. Avinroo himself, AAA! How are you doing today?

AAA: Alright. I seem to have set the bar a little too low yesterday. Of course, my best score in Snowmuncher is in the hundred thousands, I just wanted to get everyone warmed up.

Emily: Well, that’s nice of you, sir. What have you got in store for us today?

AAA: Well, I’ve got you all beat today, I tell you! No way anyone’s going to beat my score of 354 in Carnival of Terror!

Emily: That does sound rather difficult. What would--- Oh look! Here comes Abiga—

Abigail: ARISTOTLE! What have I told you about taking my books! "The Dieter Story" is new! I don’t want you getting cheese all over it again!

AAA: I told you not to call me Aristotle!

Abigail: Fine, BROTHER. Whatever you say, BROTHER. Just stop taking my stuff!

Emily: Erm, as I was saying, what wo—

AAA: Abigail, you get back here! Don’t you even think about knocking those ice blocks down! It took me all day to build that......

Emily: ...Well, there you have it, everyone! Good luck today in Carnival of Terror. We hope to get more with AAA and Abigail later on. This is Emily of The Daily Neopets on Day 2 of our 2012 Daily Dare Coverage. See you tomorrow!

I really love reading these so a big thanks to the writers of both so far. I look forward to reading the other news reports for the rest of the event!

I also really appreciate the DD page you guys have set up. I knew about the typed cheats (thanks Wheel of Knowledge!), but I didn't know anything about the clock trick. I'm sure it's stuff like that that helped me win today! :laughingsmiley:

I haven't seen a Daily Dare category under the hot links dropdown, and I was used to seeing a DD coverage link on the homepage, I miss them:(

Thank you for the reminder! With all the things we had to prepare and fix, we forgot to do that. But now it's fixed :D

I really love reading these so a big thanks to the writers of both so far. I look forward to reading the other news reports for the rest of the event! I also really appreciate the DD page you guys have set up. I knew about the typed cheats (thanks Wheel of Knowledge!), but I didn't know anything about the clock trick. I'm sure it's stuff like that that helped me win today! :laughingsmiley:

Yay, very happy that you find it useful to see the tips and cheat codes on the coverage itself! Less clicking is good for all of us!

I didn't know that AAA was a cheese lover... (But I had a fairly good idea that he was an annoying sibling xD)

Thanks so much for the great coverage of Daily Dare! I really appreciate all that you guys do on this site. The news reports are great! Good luck to everyone today!

YES! Another game that is in my favourites that I play every night, I LOVE Carnival of Terror! Remember to type in "piecrust" to gain more ammo, but make sure you do this when the bar is almost completely out, and like all cheat codes, it only works once per game! And to gain more points, shoot all clowns by taking them apart bit by bit. Don't forget to blast the pies and umbrellas!