What was the last Neopets game you've played?

Sakabato

last played snowmuncher, then before that carnival of terror for wc pieces and before that kass basher for np.

i only really play games for trophies, or if i need np carnival of terror, catch the petpet, fashion fever and kass basher are the only daily games i play unless cot isn't on world challenge then i play meerca chase instead

I haven't played any Neopets games in months. I'm not very good at them... But today I played Snowmuncher for the Daily Dare. I challenged Abigail, because I am terrible at games, and beat her. :-)

Shenkuu Warrior II. I AM ADDICTED to that game!

And yes, I did play Snowmuncher and beat AAA on my first try (since I am so good at that game)

So yeah I bet I play a LOT more games than most Neopians - it's how I earn my NPs. How do you guys do it without playing games?

Come spring term I will no longer have time to play games for NP unfortunately. :(

Meerca Chase~ I'm taking a break posting on the threads while I'm in the middle of doing my daily games. xD

I played Destruct-o-Match for AAA's score - played past it and managed to get my highest yet! 2167 ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Why didn't I post in this topic? I feel silly for not doing so. :P

Last Neopets game(s) played: Attack of the Marblemen... followed by Dueling Decks afterwards.