Would YOU buy the Richest avatar if you had 12mil?

I'd get it if I had the np. The highest I've gotten to for np is 9mil. Then I failed and spent most of it on the wheel of extravagance when It came out lol. But when I get the chance again I'll buy it. I am an avie collector too.

• 1 year later...

I really want to get some avatars (1 Million doesn't help getting a Chokato TCG). Also with my attitude I'm pretty sure I won't get 12 Million :P

Probably I would read the Grimoire of Affluence (HT- Richest) or BD related stuff.

Personally, I waited until I had 60 million, so after I spent 10, I'd still have a nice amount in my bank account. It does depend on your other goals, how fast you make NP, etc. :)

This is one of those avis that I have debated on getting for a very long time. I have the np for it but it seems like a waste when I have so many other avatars I could be going for that would cost less. So I guess I would buy it when it made a difference (last avi until avi collector would be ideal).

I agree with paperdoll. I would want to have a good bit in the bank before spending that much (but would also definitely wait for the hidden tower discount day... whichever one that is?)

I agree with paperdoll. I would want to have a good bit in the bank before spending that much (but would also definitely wait for the hidden tower discount day... whichever one that is?)

The Hidden Tower discount dy is the third Wednesday of each month. It shows up on the Neopets community calendar as a purple triangle in the corner. It's only for accounts old enough though -- at least 60 months, as it is a loyalty perk.

TNT has said that it's okay to use a side account to buy discounted HT items though, just in case someone has a new main account. :)

The Hidden Tower discount dy is the third Wednesday of each month. It shows up on the Neopets community calendar as a purple triangle in the corner. It's only for accounts old enough though -- at least 60 months, as it is a loyalty perk.

TNT has said that it's okay to use a side account to buy discounted HT items though, just in case someone has a new main account. :)

Which would be today! I'm REALLY glad I read your post first, because I was thinking about buying a few things. I didn't realize you had to be 60 months old, I am only 43. I guess I will just have to keep saving!

I'm saving for it right now...but making sure I have tons left in the bank when I'm done. Most of the other avatars I need are for games I'm terrible at, stamps, or require knowing people to be lent SUPER expensive items (I think BGC, MSPP, and SuAP are the only other item ones I'm missing), so this seemed like the logical next step. There's nothing else that I feel the need to save for at the moment, so it makes sense for me. Eventually I'll go back to stamps, but the Richest avatar is WAY cheaper.