errmm... I'm new! (:

mizsango

So, what do we do here?

I found the site through looking up help getting the Altador water treatment part of the quest done and it was very helpful. What are some of the other things (generalized) that this site can offer me... just curious. ;o;

Hi there, welcome to TDN :D There's lots of things TDN has - my favourite is the Dailies Page where everything you need to remember to do is located, as well as a bunch of games you can easily earn NP from. Tons of game guides, an easy-to use Avatar Checklist as well as its very own Avatar Lending Program (where you can borrow items/pets to boost your avatar count ;)) a Battlepedia for information on all things related to the battledome, and a Customization database. All of these can be found on the top menu of TDN's main page as well.

It's worth sticking around the forums, too. It's a fairly great group of people who can offer help and info when you need it, as well as random silliness!

Welcome Mizsango! I'm pleased to make your acquiantance.

The name's Neomysterion, and I play a lot of Neopets games, and I'm a forum mod over here at TDN.

Do you have any questions or concerns? Let me know, or anyone else on staff know when I'm not here, that's what we're here for over at TDN.

Welcome :) You can call me Trig. I think everyone above has pretty much summed up the great parts of TDN. There are also many many different guides to help you with plots (as you've seen), games, and random things like restocking or html! Enjoy your time here! The people are fantastic! :)