The Official Pokemon Topic III

khaos

EVERYONE TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING POKEMON. :D

There's news of Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Have you heard? I made a video on it. There are numerous videos on YT if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=cl0zG6HUaIY

There was a reference to that in FireRed and LeafGreen.

One Lass right outside the exit of Rock Tunnel said "I wish there were pink pokemon with a floral pattern!" (Munna)

I honestly don't know if I would reserve any of the two until I get more information on them.

What I wanted when I played Black/White:

1. Pokemon to follow me (I miss having my Eevee and them follow me...)

2. Battle Frontier (the train thing doesn't do it for me)

3. More regions (original Gold/Silver fit another region in a GBC cartridge, I wants moar!)

4. More stuff after you beat the Champion (there's nothing else to do besides the train and just...nothing :( )

5. Touchscreen menu (genius thing in HGSS! I hardly use the C-Gear so they can just make that a key item or something and bring back touchscreen menus!)

Also, I LOVE EEVEES! In-case people don't know :P

Got my free Mewtwo a few days ago too ^^

I missed it! Freakin' Serebii..

Yeah, I wanted Pokemon to follow me. Black and white kinda disappointed me, i stopped playing midway through. I just lost interest in that game.

I have taken a little break from playing the Black too, It wasn't as amazing I thought it would be.

I do like the graphics and animations though, but some of the pokemon are a bit.... cheap looking. like someone just threw them together. Take Woobat for example I mean, COME ON!! 527.png

Out of all the generations, Generation I is still the best in my opinion. *Grabs gameboy color*

I think the first 3 gens are the best. I like a lot of pokemon from those gens, but not as many form later gens. If I had to choose a team containing 2 pokemon from each region, it would be:

Scizor

Flareon

Sceptile

Absol

Jynx

Kingdra

Dasutodasu.png

Seriously...WHAT IS THIS!?!? WHY DOES IT EXIST!? BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!! x'D

I still have my FIRST SAVED POKEMON file on my Pokemon Red cartridge :'3 It's precious to me. My first 2nd gen game though...self deleted :'(

I like that I've been playing pokemon since it first came to America and I was in the second grade :P

@Eevee: THOSE WERE MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY ON THAT POKEMON.

AND I STILL HAVE MY FIRST SAVED POKEMON FILE ON BLUE

AND MY FIRST 2ND GEN GAME SELF DELETED.

omgwow o.o

And I started playing pokemon in Kindergarten. :D

*pats on back* I like we went through the same stuff on the original games x'D

I'm still working on my main dream team to use for any hardcore battling. All I have ready is my IV/EV trained Blissey with 23 ribbons :P She handled a Kyogre and Jirachi by herself during Mt. Battle on Gale of Darkness. I named her Cupcake! Fear her! >:3

I also randomly named one of my lovebirds Pidgey. I just had to x3

I have a non-hacked level 100 Mewtwo in FireRed.

I just found out that my Pokemon Blue File self-deleted :'( :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :whofarted: :sad02: :sad01_anim: :axehead:

@Khaos: Oh no not blue :'( I'm sorry for your loss...

I only like to nickname pokemon that I can come up with a good nickname or my main team. I already planned out my whole dream team with movesets, abilities, EV stats, nicknames, items, and more!

Pokemon is the definition of my childhood :P

I haven't yet played Black or White due to lacking in a DS and having no desire to play them as ROMs as most DS emulators are pretty unstable. I do play the older games quite often and I also battle online using a battle simulator which is heaps of fun. Have any of you ever played on the PokemonOnline simulator?

I nickname all of my Pokemon. I just come up with a name that I think suits them (or that I like) and give it to them. My best game at the moment is on Silver - I'm in the process of training all of my main team to level 100.

My level 100s are Rayquaza (Diamond, originally Ruby), Groudon (Diamond, originally Ruby), and Mewtwo (FireRed).

The two I'm trying to get to level 100 are Sceptile (Diamond, from Ruby) and Dragonite (Diamond, from FR)

So yeah. My hubs are Diamond and Firered and soon everything will go to Diamond once I arrange the boxes. But box-arranging in Diamond will take a while because I have like 450 Pokemon, about 400 unarranged.

I was thinking earlier about how much I'd like to see Pokemon break its mold entirely, but I realized that it would almost certainly flop if it tried to do so. If I wanted to see it touch on, say, RTS, platformer, or action-RPG, it would probably be unable to give all the hundreds of Pokemon their share of the spotlight and have to let go of the "collect 'em all" gimmick, and potentially the RPG/monster-raising one as well.

I wonder how many fans would refuse to play if their favorites weren't in there, based solely on the fact that it was fresh and it was Pokemon? My guess is quite a few.

There's already side-games like Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Ranch, and Pokemon XD. Personally, I think they should stop at 5th gen (or maybe go to 6th gen and DEFINITELY stop there.) and continue making 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gen games. Or maybe make a game that you travel all the regions to make it possible to catch every Pokemon. :D

There's already side-games like Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Ranch, and Pokemon XD. Personally, I think they should stop at 5th gen (or maybe go to 6th gen and DEFINITELY stop there.) and continue making 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gen games. Or maybe make a game that you travel all the regions to make it possible to catch every Pokemon. :D

Pokemon Ranch is pretty much just a virtual pet simulator and XD is still an RPG, last I checked. Precious little difference. :/

SAY WAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!? :O

I recently started playing an online RPG called Pokemon Moon. it's pretty fun, and there is stuff like Emerald and Crystal and Dark pokemon and such. You should check it out! (Don't forget to put me as your referrer, I'm ~Khaos) So yeah. And pokemon can go over level 100.I've seen one that was level 552,378. :P