Best Feline-Like/Dragon-like/Dinosaur-Like Neopets!

lilshadowdweller

Here are my personal preferences:

Best Feline

Kougra - I think I picked Kougras for their eyes

Best Dragon

Draik - Shoryus and Scorchios tied for second place though I do favor Shoryus

Best Insect

Ruki - I feel that Buzzs are almost too dragony vs insect

Best Dinosaur

Chomby - its like Tyrannasaur vs Brontosaurus and when it comes to dinosaurs I favor plant eaters Grarrls give me the feeling that they might eat their owners :yum:

Best Bird

Pteri - but I almost want to say Lenny, and though Eyries are likely me favorite species they just dont say bird to me.

Best Horse

Peophin - even though they are not your typicial horse I think their faces are more believable then cartoony

Best Fish

Koi - I just like them

Best Dog

Gerlet - but if this was a best canine I think I would pick Lupe : )

(Feline) Kougra — I have a bunch of Kougras. I love them — their big ears and their 'rawr' poses are awesome.

(Dragon) Draik — They're pretty. =D

(Insect) Ruki — They're so cute! I like the praying mantis-esque style on them.

(Dinosaur) Grarrl — I EAT YOUUUUUU GRRRRRAAAAWWW. But not, seriously, they're menancing and awesome.

(Bird) Eyrie — I love Eyries. :3 If I could have a real-life Neopet, I'd chose an Eyrie... they're kind of noble-looking to me, because they're based on griffins. And you could ride it.

(Horse) Ixi — I've adored these guys since the Meridell plot. They have such pretty, big eyes and cute hooves.

(FIsh) Flotsam — Not big on fish species, but I do like Flotsams. Actually the only fish I have (non-Maraquan) is a Zombie Flotsam. XD

(Dog) Lupe — Not big on the dog neopets, either. I do like Royal Lupes, and a few other Lupe colors, so Lupe takes it.

Cool topic idea! :-)

Best feline - Kougra is the first Neopet I think of when I think 'feline', so I'll say that. Tigers are the best.

Best dragon - I thought Scorchio first off, but I'm going to have to go with Draik. It's probably my favourite Neopet right now, and I have a soft spot for dragons.

Best insect - Ruki. It's original. I dislike Buzz for many reasons, one of which being that it reminds me of a Beedrill, and I hate Beedrills.

Best dinosaur - I liked the Grarrl before it was converted, but I'm going to have to say Chomby now. It's so cuuuuuuuuute

Best bird - A UC Faerie Pteri is one of my dream pets.. I don't like it as much now. This is a tough one, because all of the bird Neopets are so well done. I would have to say probably Bruce.

Best horse - Might have been better to widen out this category a bit as most of them don't resemble horses at all (Gnorbu - llama, Kau - cow, Moehog - hog, Ixi - baby goat?) :-( But as far as horses go, I'd give Peophin my vote.

Best fish/aquatic animal - I love Flotsams.

Best dog - Lupes and Gelerts are quite possibly my favourite pet species of all time. I'd say the Lupe for this one - it has real wolf-like qualities.

• 3 weeks later...

Best Feline

I have to say Wocky, partially because it was the first pet I ever owned :laughingsmiley:

Best Dragon

Hmmmm...I have to say Shoyru...they're so cute! But I really like Draiks too.

Best Insect

Well, I don't really love either, but I'll just go with Ruki.

Best Dinosaur

I really don't like the expression on Grarrls, so I'll go with Chomby :P

Best Bird

I like Pteris...probably because I LOVE UC Faerie Pteris :wub_anim: .

Best Horse

Hmmm...tough one...I guess I'll have to go with Peophin, because it looks so elegant to me :P 2nd is Uni

Best Fish

Koi I guess...

Best Dog

Poogles are so cute!

Feline- Kougra.because they're awesome and the Acara because they're cute.

Dragon- Draik because they look detailed and awesome.

Insect- Buzz and ruki

Dino- Grarrl it looks ferocious

Bird- Eyrie from the start, eyries were the free neopets that looked great to me

Horse- Peophin they look better than the others. Ixi for the same reason. Ixi looks like a cross between cats and a creature w/ hooves.

Fish- Koi awesome looking Flotsam then Jetsam.

Dog- the Gelert 'cause of their warm nature. then Lupe because they look powerful.

Best Feline: Aisha! What can I say, they're my favourite Neopet species, and I love their extra set of ears. I also like the Kougra and Acara too, I own one of each of those.

Dragon: Probably the Shoyru, though I'm not all that into the dragon-like pets. Draiks are beautiful too but so overrated!

Insect: Totally the Ruki. They are very cute, and Neovian dresses are just perfect on them!

Dinosaur: The Grarrl because it's just full of fierceness and awesome! And win.

Bird: Tied between Lenny and Pteri. I love em both!

Horse: UNI. They are the best pony pet on Neo, and the one that looks the most like a horse (and the Peophin too, sort of). Unis win by far for me.

Fish: KOI! I got 2 of em, they are the coolest mermaids in Maraqua! Jetsams would be my next favourite due to Rapira, I just LOVE her!

Dog: Gelert, and Lupe. Once again, a tie. Got 2 Gelerts and 1 Lupe, the Gelerts are mor elike dogs, though, while the Lupes resemble wolves. Love both though!

• Best Feline - Wocky, I love their fur collar, so cute :)
  • Best Dragon - Draik/Shoyru
  • Best Insect - I don't really like either
  • Best Dinosaur - Chomby is cuter, but Grral would be closer to an actual dinosaur
  • Best Bird - pteri, this one reminds me of a pokemon...
  • Best Horse - peophin
  • Best Fish - koi is definitely the most fish-like
  • Best Dog - gelert, lupe looks too much like a wolf
  • Best Elephant - elephante (for fun :))