Becoming a super fan

Naamah D.

ummmm zombie? LOL (just because you have the word zombie in your interests like 9 million times!) ;)

LOL, I have a Zombie Bori, actually. I'm thinking I'm going to adopt some new ones today. I'm sure the pets I pound will find new homes.

About a Bori color though, I've taken a liking to the Rainbow Boris.

I'm glad I found a species I love and want to have a lot of. Having a bunch of random species is fine for some but I think having a lot of the same species but with different colors and customizations is perfect for me.

EDIT: I just created 2 new ones!

Brylen7 and Serenity098!

I wish I could focus like that, I have a thing for aishas, but I also like a looot of pet species, so I have to choose carefully what paint/species combos look best, etc.

I think jelly boris look neat, they're purple. Darigan's pretty neat, too. Tried to look up more, but Neocolours is like, under investigation by Google or something.

The two boris that I REALLY REALLY like are the Plushie Bori and the Rainbow Bori. If I ever get one I would like one of those! :)

You are forgetting about the white one! I think he is lovely! I also like the disco and the chocolate and christmas ones too...

At the moment, saving money for a white brush so I can get my bori white.

And saving for a baby brush for my aisha.

Good for you that you like boris that much so you will only have that speices. :)