*Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Cli-WAIT WHAT.

Blackbird_Fly

So I'm just casually doing my dailies, and all of them are duds. I'm on my desktop computer instead of my little netbook, so I can go page to page in a matter of milliseconds.

so I just continually click click click to the next daily,

I reach the fruit spin, click, then I exit the page, expecting nothing as usual.

And then My mind takes a split second to compute that there's something different. That there was a paintbrush.

The screen closed before I could take a picture. xD and I don't know how the heck to go back in your history on chrome.

It was only a starry paintbrush, but it was just amusing how it happened. and my expression of "Wait! WHAT. NOOOO!" As the screen closed and I wanted to screenie it ;-;

At least if I sell it, it's 75,000 more towards my dream of a RG pteri :)

Congrats!

On Chrome, open a new tab, and at the bottom right there's an button that says "recently closed" if you click that, it will bring up the recent pages, and you can pick your Fruit Machine one if it's still there. (I do this when I see a RE at the last second and it was already too late.)

Congrats!

On Chrome, open a new tab, and at the bottom right there's an button that says "recently closed" if you click that, it will bring up the recent pages, and you can pick your Fruit Machine one if it's still there. (I do this when I see a RE at the last second and it was already too late.)

Oh awesome, Thanks! *takes screenie*

I also won 15,000 too! Sweet! xD

You won a Paint Brush? Great!

I remember winning one once, and mine was a Spotted Paint Brush!

Regardless, I hope make some good profit off of that Starry PB.