Land Predictions

Lady Kakata

Every once in a while Neopets shows a new land. The last few were Shenkuu and Altador, and there's still a lot of Neopia unexplored

So, give your thoughts as to the next land!

I'm hoping that all the species get a home (Blumeroos, Kikos and Krawks have specific lands), and my prediction for a future land is a COWBOY themed land. Neopets is basically covering most niches, you've got Pirate (Krawk Island), both kinds of Medieval/Fantasy (Meridell and Brightvale), Ancient Greece (Altador), Gothic/spooky (Haunted Woods), Ancient Egypt/Middle Eastern desert (Lost Desert), dinosaurs/cavemen (Tyrannia), underwater/mermaids/Atlantis (Maraqua)

It's themes and phases that we go through in our childhood. In that regard, my prediction is some kind of American West/Native American/Coyboy themed land!

aztec, russian, inidan, south east asia (i think this would fit with a spice trade pirate plot :P) maybe?

i would love to see a draik land, i love dragons :) Edit: they come from Meridell, i should know that because the eggs are meridellian food.. *facepalm* in which case, i want a new dragonish pet. :P and a new land. not much to ask for ;)

Draiks come from Meridell or whatevs

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm just saying- it better be Lutari Island. I love Lutari's! However they were definitely much cuter before Neopets 2.0, but I think I'd still get myself one now, just because I have an attachment to them!

I really hope it's Lutari Island ^_^ Would be a shame if they opened up a brand new land and just left that :(

Anyone had the thought that Lutari Island might just be the new Premium..?

Those with Premium are the only ones with access to the island and its features. Lutari Island was originally only for some paid mobile phone service, wasn't it?

Well, it's a thought. :)

TNT, you mean? ;) And non paying users have always been excluded from the features which are paid for. Lutari Island was previously a pay to use area, you were in fact excluded if you weren't a paying subscriber. Same goes for the current Premium.

So non paying users wouldn't be excluded any more now if it turned into the new Premium, than they've been all along. ;)

I also agree on Lutari Island. Maybe it'll be Native American themed like I've always hoped and imagined it to be!

OR

It's themes and phases that we go through in our childhood. In that regard, my prediction is some kind of American West/Native American/Coyboy themed land!

Funny, I made up a Neopian land just like that - on the other side of the Lost Desert. Had no name for it though - but I'd love to see a Western themed land!

zombie land! That would be awesome, and zombies are very "now" and there's a zombie part in PPP (I think I might be a bit zombie obsessed ;) )

Just edited to add wasn't Lutari only for the USA as well, so VERY exclusive? It might make sense if there was a premium only area as again, its the way PPP has gone.

TNT, you mean? ;) And non paying users have always been excluded from the features which are paid for. Lutari Island was previously a pay to use area, you were in fact excluded if you weren't a paying subscriber. Same goes for the current Premium.

So non paying users wouldn't be excluded any more now if it turned into the new Premium, than they've been all along. ;)

Yes, I did mean. :P

MEH. I didn't know it was only opened to the paying. That's sad. D:

Premium isn't exclusion - it's an add on. An advantage that's paid for.

MEH. I didn't know it was only opened to the paying. That's sad. D:

Premium isn't exclusion - it's an add on. An advantage that's paid for.

Hehe! Yes, my point exactly. Lutari Island was also paid for, so it was exclusive to paying users. ;)

As for a wild west land, it's quite plausible that such a land would be one of the next to appear. ^^

Personally though, I could go with something like a mid/late 19th century London inspired land. :)

Personally though, I could go with something like a mid/late 19th century London inspired land. :)

Already been done - check out Neovia. Granted, it's not on the main map, but part of the Haunted Woods, but it's still the Victorian vibe.

I think that accounts over nine or ten tears should have a land only they can access. :whistle:

Love that idea!