Underwater Background

Lady Lyuba

I want one, and of course, you can't find it ANYWHERE. No trading post nor aution has it. Does it even exist? Or is it too rare? Is it retired?

I really want it for my Maraquan Uni. There are not enough underwater/Maraquan backroungs, and all of them are either so rare it's impossible to get one, or they are retired NC items.

Underwater Background is not an NC item, it's a Neopoint item with an r91 rarity. It's very coveted by anyone who has a Maraquan Pet, making it very rare and valuable. You can go for an Underwater Shipwreck Background (cheaper than the Underwater Background), which makes a good alternative if you have an aquatic pet but also having trouble seeking the Underwater Background.

There are some Underwater Shipwreck Backgrounds in the Trading Post currently if you wanted one of those for an alternative until an someone puts up an Underwater Background in the Trading Post or the Auctions.

Underwater Background is not an NC item, it's a Neopoint item with an r91 rarity. It's very coveted by anyone who has a Maraquan Pet, making it very rare and valuable. You can go for an Underwater Shipwreck Background (cheaper than the Underwater Background), which makes a good alternative if you have an aquatic pet but also having trouble seeking the Underwater Background.

There are some Underwater Shipwreck Backgrounds in the Trading Post currently if you wanted one of those for an alternative until an someone puts up an Underwater Background in the Trading Post or the Auctions.

Underwater Shipwreck Background - oh perfect! Thank you so much! I'll go see how much that one is. :)