Caption Contest Votes , Please ? :D

Angeló

I'm in the Caption Contest :D

of course , my worst caption got in , like usual , but help me place ??? :D you can vote once every 4 hours

http://www.neopets.c...on_browse.phtml

By darkobsession:

Glowing? Meh...

Ghost? Bleh...

Wraith? Oh yeeaaah!!!

Let's get the votes pouring in for our TDN contestant....It will be good to see a caption with humour win

I voted again so good luck I will get some more votes in tomorrow for you

And I voted again and will keep voting today

thanks all my lovelies :D

to be honest i just typed that in as a joke ... it wasn't supposed to BE the joke ... but yeah lol :D

<3

can someone bump me up please ? :D

Edited by Angeló

I managed to cast my vote on Darkobsession's caption, and I'll be glad to vote on it again later tonight.

All TDNers must stick together, one might say.

Oh my gosh, I've never been chosen and I've always thought my captions to be pretty funny. I'm not even say that as a self-delusion. It's really frustrating because some of those are just so boring and stupid. I seldom vote for others, but I voted for yours. Who do they hire to pick those captions? -_-;;;

What were your other ones?

Congratulations on getting in!

thanks for voting , dear :)

this would be my 4th time in the CC , actually .. won trophies twice before (placed 9th then 4th which meant automatic gold upgrade) and no trophy once (placed 14th I think but I still got a prize) ..

my other captions ? idk I submitted like 10 of them but one which I really wanted to get in was about how expensive the Wraith PB is that they have to wear rags forever ... or something of the sort ..

I really don't understand how they judge entries , but my only advice is keep trying and never give up . I don't think they read ALL the entries , but rather look for ones which are eye-catchy or with references to recent events first ... but of course I can be wrong ...

FOr some reason, I can't vote. :( It says I've I've voted in teh last 4 hours, but I haven't! :(

when you click the link in my siggy , you automatically vote for me ... so if you try to vote by finding my name in the list , it'll say you already voted :) so clicking my siggy IS actually the vote :) sorry about that .. thought about saving you guys a few precious seconds looking for my name in the crowd :)

when you click the link in my siggy , you automatically vote for me ... so if you try to vote by finding my name in the list , it'll say you already voted :) so clicking my siggy IS actually the vote :) sorry about that .. thought about saving you guys a few precious seconds looking for my name in the crowd :)

Smart, thanks for thinking of that.

Do you just vote for yourself then take the url and paste?

I voted, and will continue to! I hope you win :D and I agree that some of these captions just don't even make sense...

Hanso: Okay, you jump out and attack them with your sword, and I'll keep watch.

Brynn: Keep watch for what, exactly?

Hanso: ....

425 votes so far!

Must be a lot of friends voting there It just left me ........

Do you just vote for yourself then take the url and paste?

yup that's exactly what I did :)

425 votes so far!

well barkie , that person can be really popular and advertising like crazy ... also sometimes people just go and vote for the one who has the most votes without looking at the others ... some people who are regular in the CC (wont mention names) automatically get votes on the account that they are always "funny" ... also they can cheat by using their family's accounts , side accounts , etc ... I don't do any of that stuff

when I got 4th place I was up against very fierce competition from two of the top CC players and I beat them because I advertised like there's no tomorrow ... also my Caption was really good lol :D

66 74 votes for me so far ... not bad :) :)