Need help finding old Pound pets

keithp

I know there are various listings of pound pets foun in 2011-2012, but if you can could you please search for sites listing pets pounded no later than 2008? I know google shows some in images of old pound screenshots showing random pet names, and some old archived neopet threads still show up with old pet names pounded.

If you find any, and see they are still in the pound, could you please post them here, I like to rescue the pets that are close to being deleted.

So far I found 2, one from 2008 and one from 2007 that was red with anger from neglect!

The lost and pound is the only large-scale pound listing I know of. However, it only lists 'stuck' pets that don't appear in the regular searches.

http://lost.quiggle.org/

I wasn't aware that pets in the pound get deleted :O That would be a terrible shame, since there are a lot of lovely stuck pets in there.

The lost and pound is the only large-scale pound listing I know of. However, it only lists 'stuck' pets that don't appear in the regular searches.

http://lost.quiggle.org/

I wasn't aware that pets in the pound get deleted :O That would be a terrible shame, since there are a lot of lovely stuck pets in there.

I am looking for "stuck" pets, but the ones on that site are found in the past year only and arent that old for the most part, unless someone searches a random name and finds the pet in the pound, there are pets in the pound from 2010 and before waiting to be found. I was hoping there were archived posts where people posted pets they pounded with the names then I could type the names one by one on Neo and see if any are still in the pound. I got lucky finding the 2 I did, that was out of 70 names! Some names I found the pets in the pound were erased, I did not realize they did this either, but those pets were pounded back in 2006 so mabye even in the pound there are time limits?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.