Mootix to Pinchit

AlleyKay666

mootix lay mootix and pinchits lay pinchets .. if you had an exclusive mootix habi and don't remember where it came from .. you probably received that egg from the professor while leveling up and allowed a mootix to sit on it ... it'll still hatch as pinchit ... eggs don't transform :) this is the only explanation I know of ...

Did the nester itself turn into a pinchit eventually? I've had that happen to me when the professor gives me new P3s, at first they sometimes show up as mootix (what I keep in my habitarium) then I refresh and they aren't mootix. :S

Maybe. I'll keep an eye on it. It only happened an hour ago. That's probably the case. I'll find out soon. They're both on the nest now.

Zorse is probably right. The next egg just hatched and it was a Pinchit as well.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you have something you wish to add, edit your existing post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This has happened to me, when I first start up my Habi and the professor gives me a new set of p3s, one of them will change into a different species when I refresh a couple of times. That's probably what happened to your nester. :) Habi is, after all, a glitchy little place.