What would be the easies way to do this?

Naamah D.

I really want to transfer my Aisha, Pugsley over to my main. However, I only have 417 NP on the account Pugsley is on. I don't want to pound him and try to re-adopt him because I'm worried about somebody else snagging him.

Should I set up a junk trade and transfer some NP over to that account? If so do I just put "side" on the description for my trade? How much NP should I transfer over(I'm thinking about 5k)?

Transferring NPs to your side account is perfectly legit :) Unless you're avoiding a restock ban you can pretty much buy whatever you want on your side as long as the funds come from your main :D

Please correct me if I'm wrong O knowledgeable TDNers x

it's totally fine to transfer over money ~ you can do the junk trade, or you can put a 1 np item in your usershop for x amount of points. i usually transfer over 10-20k to my sides just to make sure i have enough for a few months (constantly sending over money is annoying!)

Okay, I am trading the junk item from my side account and making the offer on my main does that work?

EDIT: If you can do whatever you want on your side other than earn NP, can you transfer NP over to your sides to purchase items from shops(user and Neopian central type shops)?

user shops is ok, but neopian stores are a big no (as that is considered restocking and gaining nps) it is recommended you send items over from your main and not purchase them on that account.

i used to do the shop transfer because it was easy, but i read an editorial which said it wasn't allowed and that the TP was the only way that was acceptable.

http://www.sunnyneo....ideaccounts.php

you are also allowed to do NC on your sides, and also faerie quests and soup kitchen and neolodge :)

If you make NP in any manner on your side (besides random events which aren't your fault), it's not correct to do so. I transfer my pets (and pay for it) but trading cheap items in between my accounts. There have been no problems and TNT is perfectly fine with it as long as all of the NP comes from your main.