It's Jhudora Day!

hrtbrk

I need that wig!

I just hope that the Jhudora Wig isn't ridiculously rare, It'd look pretty cool if I wanted to give my Poogle the Jhudora look (she has a proper skin tone for it).

For some reason it says I've done a Illusen quest. I haven't done any quests, I've been waiting for this day. *sigh* I'll just have to wait another year.

Something has happened! crankyjhudora.gif Jhudora appears in a flash of purple and green smoke and says, "Have you completed one of my quests, today?"

No, BECAUSE YOU WON'T LET ME!

Edited by Ravenlovesneopets

For some reason it says I've done a Illusen quest. I haven't done any quests, I've been waiting for this day. *sigh* I'll just have to wait another year.

Remember it's tomorrow, February 4th, to get the avatar - so you still have a shot!

Eep; I'm constantly refreshing on Uni's Clothing but the wig is soo impossible to obtain! Pffft :(

This is simply because it is a newer item. They are tough to get at first due to a massive flock of restockers.

Also, the rarity on the Jhudora Wig is r81. You could try your luck wishing at the Wishing Well for one. It should gradually get less challenging to find as the year goes by.

Oh, I've seen only one of those wigs at the Trading Post, and the seller is asking for a best offer on the wig.

agh! sometimes I am so dumb. I saw this announcement and its already the 4th in my timezone so I completed a quest for her, only to remember nst is different -sigh- oh well

I did the same thing! Sometimes I forget Australia is ahead in time...

I finally got the avatar though! Good thing it's every 12 hours and not 24, otherwise it would be another year.

I love the wig so, so much!! Thinking of getting it for Organs, it looks sweeet on Draiks! :D (need it for my gallery also a'course :P)

Cant get the avvie until the timer for Illusens quest runs out :/ Will be my new main one when it does though <3