What is the best/luckiest thing that has every happened to you on neopets?

It wasn't really a present. She was in a nice mood and gifted my friend a Halloween Paint Brush. I gifted her a morphing potion, (didn't ask for anything) and she sent me some ETS items.)

Well definitely generous nonetheless! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, I just realized that an item I got from a gift bag a couple months back is worth more than 3.5 mil NP. I'm super excited, since that will pay for the paint brush I've been saving for. ^_^

Well, I just realized that an item I got from a gift bag a couple months back is worth more than 3.5 mil NP. I'm super excited, since that will pay for the paint brush I've been saving for. ^_^

Wow! That's really awesome! At least you didn't accidently get rid of it before you realized how much it was! :)

AWESOME! Ah, I would just be so insanely happy if that happened to me. Congrats! Which pb are you getting?

AWESOME! Ah, I would just be so insanely happy if that happened to me. Congrats! Which pb are you getting?

I want a Lost Desert pb, for the Xweetok on my side account. Then I'll have my dream pet. ^_^

• 1 month later...

I want a Lost Desert pb, for the Xweetok on my side account. Then I'll have my dream pet. ^_^

Desert Xweetoks are beautiful :) I was lucky enough to zap one, but I just wanted it for the makeup. I plan to use it on a pink Xweetok, but I have yet to zap one of those!

Warning: this story may make you hate me.

I just started seriously playing Neopets again several months ago. I was playing Cliffhanger. Up popped a random event.

Me: Oh, one of those dumb TCGs.

*continues playing*

*finally goes to look up its value*

Me: ohthat'swhyitlookedfamiliar.

Chokato, worth about 3 million at the time.

Doesn't make me hate you at all, nicoley. :) I love REs and other things that give such huge benefits like that. It's awesome to get lucky.

Haha, it's good not to be hated! But...more luck in less than a year's time:

*Two Fountain Faerie Quests (granted I've been buying fortune cookies)

*Halloween Paint Brush at the Fruit Machine

*Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion at the Forgotten Shore

*Pirate Paint Brush at Anchor Management

*Two Transmogrification Potions in REs

*Sniped a ton of expensive map pieces in one shop, including two of the most expensive lab map piece, and several of the other two unbuyable pieces, and several expensive spooky map pieces

*Something else I'm probably forgetting...I think I found a petpet paint brush, but it wasn't a very valuable one; also a Nerkmid

Now does anyone hate me? Neopets sure doesn't hate me!

Is it also considered lucky to have my neopet gained the disease twice in a row during the Wheel of Excitement? That's 16k of neopoints I ain't getting back XD.....

At least I consider it lucky for having my pet increase their endurance by 3 points.

- Getting a Magical Pirate krawk plushie from the octopus

- Winning 150 NC from the Qasala box ( 5 days ago )

- Being gifted a wonderful Darigan Aisha

My highlights <3