Habitarium

Sweetdang

Takes far less time for your p3s to gather resources as they don't have to physically walk to the storages, thus, a bit faster XP raise = more profit faster.

This actually is untrue - the time taken for the resources to be harvested are still the same, even when you box them in. Boxing them in makes sure that they have no choice but to harvest the resource, though. When you make like a huge maze from the resource to the storage, the P3s will actually only harvest and walk there once - the rest of the time they will walk back halfway to the resource then turn back to the storage with the resource bits on their backs. :)

This is the first time I've had a habitarium, and I just hit level 40. I have a question... At one point I got a glitch where one nest in the corner had an egg in it, and instead of developing all the way, it remained tiny and I had to throw out the nest and build a new one. When I discarded the nest, the egg remained on the ground in the corner where the nest was. I discarded the egg, but now there's a faulty square where the egg was, I can't put anything there except p3's, and when I click on it, it shows the icon like there's something still there that can be discarded. Anyone know how this can be fixed? Thanks.

I've never heard of this before, but basically sounds like one of them Habi glitches. Report it?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time I've had a habitarium, and I just hit level 40. I have a question... At one point I got a glitch where one nest in the corner had an egg in it, and instead of developing all the way, it remained tiny and I had to throw out the nest and build a new one. When I discarded the nest, the egg remained on the ground in the corner where the nest was. I discarded the egg, but now there's a faulty square where the egg was, I can't put anything there except p3's, and when I click on it, it shows the icon like there's something still there that can be discarded. Anyone know how this can be fixed? Thanks.

This definitely happens to me. I have a corner where I can't put anything cause it thinks a storage shed is there. And I also have it happen when the pests show up, like....they'll be on one side of the screen and my p3s will be 'attacking' them clear across the other side of the screen. It kills them so it's not a huge deal but it's annoying.

I have it where the pests don't disappear, I think they're already dead, been dealt with, but they just stay there and they don't disappear until I restart the game!

It's not loading for me either ..... I think the game itself is glitched !!!!!!!! because I didn't have any gems on the board ... I went to discard some eggs and it froze ... so I reloaded it and it's stuck !!!!!!!!!!!

It's not loading for me either ..... I think the game itself is glitched !!!!!!!! because I didn't have any gems on the board ... I went to discard some eggs and it froze ... so I reloaded it and it's stuck !!!!!!!!!!!

are you sure? no one can get into habbie right now, it's not loading for everyone. so just sit tight! ^_^

really?

i thought it was only me :\

first Key Quest

and now Habitarium

i dont know if TNT plots something on these..

Thanks to those guys from TDN who helped me out with habi, and encouraged me, I'm now level 50 wahey! <3 those lil purple gems, think I made about 25k nps yesterday... pretty amazing! :)

I freaked out today when I thought I got locked out.

I had my first lockout a few weeks ago, restarted, and I just hit level 49 yesterday. xD

Oh, man, I would be so crazed with anger and fear, ha. It surprised me how angry I got when I got my first lock-out. Took it for granted till it was gone.

Got it unlocked and reset, though, been at level 50 for about a month, and been super careful, so when I thought I was locked out this morning I was sooo flummoxed.