How common are fountain faerie quests?

chocolatemonster4

Fountain Faerie Quests are extremely rare if you ask me, I never got one in my history sadly. If ever you get one or more of those, consider yourself lucky.

Really depends on how much you play Neo. Faerie quests come more often the more pages you go through/refresh through on Neopets, so if you play lots of browser games, you increase your odds. I've gotten at least 4 over the last 3 years, and I play a lot of browser games like Scorchy Slots and Dice-a-roo.

I have not had one ever in my 7ish years of playing neo (my main is more recent, since I went on hiatus and lost my old account).

On the other hand, some people seem to get more than one. I really really really want one (as do we all, I would imagine) x__x

They're generally extremely rare.

Wow! I can't imagine even getting one, never mind four! Congratulations to bhaal for just getting one, you are very lucky! I guess I will just have to keep playing games and browsing, and hope for the best. :)

It's entirely random. You may increase your chances by having more browsers opened but I've been a Neopets user for 10 years and have yet to receive even a single quest. I hear a lot of people talk about getting them, or another one -- but I've yet to be that fortunate. I was lucky enough to get my dream pet because someone else got a quest request. xDDD Blah.

Random, but generally rare about sums it up.

Some people get super lucky. I've had one, and I'd been playing for about 9 years by the time I got it. I played games like Pyramids a lot. I just generally got tons of other Faeries Quests and tons of Codestone REs. I actually got mine during the Faerie Quest event.