Ugggggh .. Habitarium Lock Out :(

Angeló

so , i got locked out because my computer decided to restart on its own during the night :(

... i am trying the merge thingie and i deleted everything from my bag ... i had 9 pages of eggs and deleted them all .. so ... what should i do now ? ive been trying for 4 hours ...

Okay not to bring you down or anything but i feel like i am becoming an expert on this subject. I have had to restart mine about 7 times now. I have found that if it doesn't merge before you delete everything in your bag it probably won't merge. Just my observation at least. I have a tendency to just restart it shortly after. It may still work but i find it just simpiler to restart and at least make some points instead of just waiting for a week and then decide to restart. Plus it only takes around a week to get back to 50. I hope you don't have to restart but if you do good luck. I just got back to 50 after the internet went down and I couldn't merge.

I've had to restart mine a few times and I've had better luck merging with a brand new habitarium (starting the merge from the choosing your layout and tutorial stages) than with trying to merge with an existing one.

Glad to see you back in the land of the P3s again . I wasted 3 weeks at least of everyday trying the merge method and though I could get the merge working I could not get mine to unlock. I guess restarting is kinda fun, waiting for the next level is slow towards the higher levels,but rewarding when it reaches it...

Aw this sucks Angelo :/ I'll send you some stuffs next time I'm on there

hey hun, do you need some nests, maybe? :)

i have 8 nests currently breeding and i built 4 more just in case :)

I don't understnad how you get up so fast! I have been playing for ages and I'm only on 29...

i'm running habitarium at least 15 hrs/day and I discard looooots of eggs :)

I've read about merging and I'm not sure I understand it completely. Do I have to have another account?

It actually seems that most peoples Habis are glitching right now. I was just reading the Neoboards. So I'm definitely going to see if it gets fixed before I do anything rash. Thanks though! I'll definitely still use that guide if it doesn't get fixed.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Double posting is prohibited, you're better off editing your post instead if you'd like to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.