Millionare (again...)

GomamonX

Congrats! I reached millionaire status for the first time in 2011 and now I'm a double millionaire ;) Steadily working my way towards 5mil. Then I think I will start spinning the WofExtrav every day til I get the avvie.

Out of interest how much is a pirate krawk MP going for these days? And how much is a pirate draik egg?

Congrats on getting 1 million Neopoints, GomamonX! I recently hit 2 million NP this past weekend.

Keep on saving for some of your dream pets and Battledome gear, too. Good luck with the rest of your endeavours!

Thats awesome :D Congratulations! I'm just about to spend all my monies on another Draik Egg to trade. Really wish I'd stop finding such amazing pets it's ruining me financially XD

Congrats! I reached millionaire status for the first time in 2011 and now I'm a double millionaire ;) Steadily working my way towards 5mil. Then I think I will start spinning the WofExtrav every day til I get the avvie.

Out of interest how much is a pirate krawk MP going for these days? And how much is a pirate draik egg?

the morphing potion would be around 2.3 million on the TP but there are several lots for 1.7 mill for auction don't forget there is a magical pirate krawk plushie which is about the same, pick whichever is more competive

the draik egg i saw one in action go for 4 million unbid. most people on TP asking slightly over 4 mill but i expect they will think about lower but reasonable offers. basically check the auction house first, then if any in the TP are going for anything reasonable.

Gomamon i also hate games, have you tried habitarium? its painful to reach level 50 but once you do its very little effort at all :) if you have a good computer, the best way to level up is to leave you comp on if you can.

the morphing potion would be around 2.3 million on the TP but there are several lots for 1.7 mill for auction don't forget there is a magical pirate krawk plushie which is about the same, pick whichever is more competive

the draik egg i saw one in action go for 4 million unbid. most people on TP asking slightly over 4 mill but i expect they will think about lower but reasonable offers. basically check the auction house first, then if any in the TP are going for anything reasonable.

Gomamon i also hate games, have you tried habitarium? its painful to reach level 50 but once you do its very little effort at all :) if you have a good computer, the best way to level up is to leave you comp on if you can.

i have but im near the end of the profit (soon to be lvl 50 :P) but so many hours and my habi isnt working right

Congratulations! Having a million is a really nice feeling. I have a bit more than that, but as someone mentioned above, a million isn't much with neopia's current inflation. In any event, it's always nice to be able to buy those cool paint brushes and what not. The only reason I have so much is because I'm extremely frugal and I'm saving for the adam avvie. Once I get the adam avvie, there won't be much there :3

The Adam Avvie used to be 11+ mill, so the fact that it's only like 8+ mill at the moment is wonderful :) Plus, I'm almost halfway there :D :D :D

Congratulations! I know how hard it is to make it to the first million (even after reaching it before). I'm currently at about 3M. Saving up to create an interest of 5K 10K, 50K and finally 100K. It's gonna be a long, bumpy ride. :sad01_anim: I would recommend saving to at least 5M so you can spend a few 100K without worrying too much.

the adam avvy was only 5.5 million last week which is why i was hoping it would drop.. a little further!! :P

i just cracked 2.5 million with my pirate krawk plushie, but just bought bd stuff so its gone waaay down now :P

wow 100k interest *falls over*