Congrats on finding that by yourself ;)

Side note: Comic Sans was voted "worst font" in my Typography class by most students. Why we hate it so much? Well, mostly because it's misused by a lot of people who think it's cool... :P (Though feel free to use it, by all means, if you do like it.)

Side note: Comic Sans was voted "worst font" in my Typography class by most students. Why we hate it so much? Well, mostly because it's misused by a lot of people who think it's cool... :P (Though feel free to use it, by all means, if you do like it.)

I'm not surprised, I really dislike it XD I agree with your reasoning as well- it reminds me of like.. leaflets made for 'kidz' that are meant to be informative but cool at the same time ;) haha

Gahh do you have to make it so big billpika? *eyes fall out* XD

I don't like Comic Sans...it used to be my default font on MSN when I was like 11.

I'm in high school and I still see teachers use Comic Sans for certain things, but I don't see it as much as I did in elementary and middle school, thank god.

(For example, I saw that my friends' honours geometry teacher used Comic Sans for a review packet. I don't know this guy and I normally don't judge people based on font choice, but I already can't take him seriously just because he uses Comic Sans...)

You know what font I don't like? Algerian. It's supposed to be a title font, and I just don't like it. :/ Here's what it looks like:

AlgerianCondensed.gif

Meh, I just don't like it.

We should make a topic about fonts. :O

Comic Sans is for people who want to sound funny or like a comedian.

Courier New is for people who like that old-world typewriter feel in their posts.

I'm used to Verdana myself when it comes to fonts to use on the forums, and it's my favourite out of all the available fonts.

Am I the only one who hardly notices or cares what font is used? :mellow: Heck, I hardly even know the different font styles and I seldom notice if they are abused or not. o__o Guess I'm not too observant! :laughingsmiley: And I like that you're having a good time with this discovery. ^_~

I'm using Times New Roman to complain - where's Garamond ?? it's the most elegant of fonts

but this one makes one sound like an intellectual ... like you're reading the New Yorker ..

try to read the following line with Morgan Freeman's voice :

Glitter Ponies prancing in a meadow of rainbows

You know what font I don't like? Algerian. It's supposed to be a title font, and I just don't like it. :/ Here's what it looks like:

AlgerianCondensed.gif

Meh, I just don't like it.

We should make a topic about fonts. :O

ALGERIAN FOREVER AND EVER. I can always recognize t when I see it: in shop names, notices, projects... IT'S THE NO 1 NOTICABLE FONT.

I'm not a huge fan of that font, although it's not too bad, I've just never used it before. I actually really like using Times New Roman for school projects, mostly because you have to choose that or Arial and I don't like Arial :3