Dice A Roo Avatar?

xSummer

If I remember correctly I played constantly for a few hours and I think I git it on my first day of trying to get the avatar. Maybe my second day but it didn't take that long for me. Good Luck! :)

I always start when the jackpot is around 8000 or higher and play until either the jackpot is won or my pet gets bored. Which is usually around 20 minutes or more straight so I would suggest keep playing for a specific time you set for yourself rather than a number of times a day to play. Side note: I just won the jackpot the other day again using this method :whistle:

I played till my pet got bored for something like 5/6 days, I think? I'm sure you'll win soon :)

I got that avatar when I was on neo like a week. XD I won the jackpot 4 times that day, of which twice with the multiplier. That never worked again after that by the way... Good luck getting that avvie! I am working on LoD currently. I'm getting annoyed already. LOL

Yup :) He'll be like "Nawww man I don't wanna play this no more I bordz" or something to that effect :laughingsmiley:

I find it kinda depends :P Sometimes it's longer sometimes less. I knowww the clicking is so monotonous XD Really hope you get it soon!

Omg the refresh button is the same as clicking? -does happy dance- I hate Dice-a-Roo so much because the clicking is so annoying, sometimes I click on collect winnings instead of roll again. I play this game all the time and I still don't have the avatar...

I used to play this randomly with no luck. I got serious and I played almost 8 days straight until my pet got bored. It was tedious and annoying but at least I got the avi. I am sure you will get it eventually. Just remember it is random so it could take longer.

You can hit the f5 key on your keyboard to refresh the page instead of clicking if you really want to, it does the same thing as clicking the roll again button.

Doh, this doesn't seem to work for me. I get asked for comfirmation every time I refresh (I'm using Firefox) so I actually have to press two keys :P

Oh well, at least htting f5 then enter is more mindless then clicking the button.

Iv been playing Dice A Roo yesterday and got couple of Lottery tickets but they are not in my inventory. Any idea where can I find and use them?

The lottery tickets are actual entries into the lottery. It chooses numbers randomly for you.

Iv been playing Dice A Roo yesterday and got couple of Lottery tickets but they are not in my inventory. Any idea where can I find and use them?

They don't appear in your inventory - if you go to the Lottery page your ticket numbers will be there, unless there's been a draw already. For future reference that page is here

http://www.neopets.c...s/lottery.phtml

:)

Edit: And Rhino_lupe is completely right (ninja'd XD). You will recieve an e-mail from TNT saying that you won if you did ^_^ (I've won a couple of times and not realised cause of this D:)