I finally got my dream pet!!! :DDD I'm so happy!!!

lilshadowdweller

So, for years now, I've always wanted a Maraquan Draik. It's been a little dream of mine. I was able to find someone who would trade my unconverted Mutant Hissi (Slytherin_Ruddy) [who was named after my ex boyfriend years ago] for a beautiful Draik.

I don't mean to show off, but I'm just so happy! I think Slytherin got a nice home too which she'll enjoy.

And now, presenting to you guys my new baby:

Ayrza! [Air-zuh] The Maraquan Draiky!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Ayrza

^_^ Thanks for all your help and support guys!

Hooray! That's wonderful, congratulations :* I love Mara Draiks :D

Thank you everbody. I'm very fortunate I had someone else's dream pet I guess. I never thought I'd make enough to have one. :) But I don't regret it.

i remeber your other post too, what was the inspiration for her name Ayrza?

Ah! Good question. See, I browsed through so many names, you wouldn't believe. My boyfriend handed me some Russian ones, and I found "Ayrza" on a dandy little petpage, I'll link you here! http://www.neopets.com/~Kurimiko

Something about the name just stood out to me. I'd tell you guys the rest but I'll save them for some you guys in case you're looking for names! Ayrza just sounds more mystical and the girl who made her agreed.

Ooohh, what a lovely pet! Congratulations on achieving your dream! Are you going to paint her a matching petpet?

Definitely! Some members here gave me some wonderful options, so I'll be looking into the best fit. Feel free to message me any petpets you think would match her. ^_~

Also, I'll be buying some NeoCash items for her now. I don't MUCH about wearable items, so if anyone thinks any NP items are good, feel free to message me.

Now, time to read her some books and bring up her intelligence a tad more. ^.^

Ayrza is a beautiful name for a Neopet. Shame that a lot of good names are taken.

Also, a Maraquan Draik is a rare find indeed, take good care of her!

i have my perfect name for my maraquan draik, debating whether to bankrupt myself and buy a egg so i can get the name and then paint it, or just keep saving nps. :P pirate draik egg seems to be the cheapest way to get a draik.

there are some great nps items out there, i have to keep reminding myself of that whenever i traipse into the NC chat. a sky BG is unusual but it does work because she is a draik and really looks like she is floating. i'll keep an eye out :) and regarding NC don't forget the jan weekend sales!

thanks for the petpet page link, i'm looking for a name for a woodland cybunny :D Ayrza is a beautiful name and it really fits her because it seems so very mystical (and draiks are such lofty rare creatures!)

Viridian, congrats on the zap too!! and fingers crossed on your account :)

That's so awesome!!! Congratulations! :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I styled her up a bit. Most Maraquan Draiks go for the under water look, but since she is a dragon (and not all Dragons need wings to fly) I decided to commit with the Rainbow Pool theme. Here's a snapshot of it: 2.png

But she looks better with the glittery stuff fallen to the ground! Have a look!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Ayrza

I'm working on getting her petpet. :D It'll be pricey!!!

I'm definitely spoling her...