Dream Pet achieved! :D

BreathofAir

I finally lost my mind today and blew 900k on a Faerie Pteri Morphing Potion!

But now my pet is a gorgeous faerie pteri which have been one of my dreamies since I started neo.

Yay! :)

Next on my list: faerie xweetok and faerie draiks. LOL, I like faeries.

Woohoo another Faerie Pteri to join Neopia! Congrats on getting your dreamie ^^

To tell you the truth, a Faerie Pteri was MY first dreamie come true too! I bought the paint brush over 3 years ago for around 2 million :3 (back when they weren't over 4 million either!)

She's still my precious little girl x3

4.png

That's great hun! Congratulations on getting your dreamie ^_^

Woohoo another Faerie Pteri to join Neopia! Congrats on getting your dreamie ^^

To tell you the truth, a Faerie Pteri was MY first dreamie come true too! I bought the paint brush over 3 years ago for around 2 million :3 (back when they weren't over 4 million either!)

She's still my precious little girl x3

4.png

Beautiful customization!

And congratulations BreathofAir for your dreamie :)

Congrats on your dream pet! It's always nice to spend your savings on something that worthwhile :)

Thanks everyone! I don't usually spend my nps on huge things and I've been playing for like 7 years so why let the nps just sit in the bank collecting dust?

I did originally want a girl faerie pteri but the lab ray zapped my pet into a boy and i was too impatient to wait for another zap back into a girl. But that's fine with me :)

@ flyingeevee (I forgot to click reply)

Love the background and the customization, fits perfectly :D

I did originally want a girl faerie pteri but the lab ray zapped my pet into a boy and i was too impatient to wait for another zap back into a girl. But that's fine with me :)

Since you have the lab ray, you can refresh at the lab page until you get the Scientist as a BD challenger, and he can change your pet's gender when battling him.

Since you have the lab ray, you can refresh at the lab page until you get the Scientist as a BD challenger, and he can change your pet's gender when battling him.

Yep, I was going to recommend you do this too since you have the lab, just make sure to withdraw from the fight as soon as he changes your pet's gender or he may change it back. :D

And congratulations on your dream pet! :) I love all the UC faerie pets but faerie petris are one of my favorites no matter what!