Everyone, I introduce you to...

Neo_Girl

... the birthday present I gifted myself - Yuleov!

4.png

He was born at exactly 12AM NST on the 13th. I'm lucky to be home just in time to create him after all that celebrating today. xD

Currently he's the only boy on my main, guarding his sisters. ^_^

Did you just get a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie from the Anchor Management? If so, awesome!

Sadly, I've had minimal luck over there and I've been only getting junk items from the Anchor Management and Forgotten Shore. :(

Happy birthday hun! And congrats on the new addition to the family, he's awesome! :D

Thank you very much for your wishes and kind words, everyone! You guys made my birthday even more special. :D

Did you just get a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie from the Anchor Management? If so, awesome!

Sadly, I've had minimal luck over there and I've been only getting junk items from the Anchor Management and Forgotten Shore. :(

Aww, I know how you feel. But I earned Yuleov the hard way - by "working" and saving. :)

Thank you all for your compliments and wishes! :D I really appreciate them.

Happy Birthday! :party:

Who said that Friday the 13th was un-lucky?!

Congrats, he look really nice :)

Haha, the irony is hilarious. :laughingsmiley:

Congrats! Yuleov looks awesome and has an awesome name as well! Are you planning on any specific customizations?

As of now he'll stay this way for awhile, so I'd say no. I'm still playing around with it. :)

happy birthdaaayyyy :)))

seems like many people have their birthday in January (mine is the 19th), many of my classmates and friends are having their birthday this month :)

but Yuleov is great, he's so handsome :)

i love pirate krawks :)

anyways, my many smileys :DDDD try to tell you: HAPPY BIRTHDAAYYY :D