what to do with my desert lupe , drastan ?

Angeló

ok , so I have this desert Lupe , drastan . I love him because I saved him from the pound and his first lab zap was desert, but the problem I've had him for more than 5 years now and I can't think of anything to do with him. Apart from looking like the Egyptian deity Anubis , he's doing nothing else. Should I repaint him , adopt him out or try to trade him ?? I tried buying him the Lupe Knight costume but it's so .. very .. expensive !

I'm really confused ..

I find that pets that stand on 4 legs are usually harder to customize.

If you are attached the name of your pet, I'd say you should keep him. If not as a Lupe, then find something to morph him into. ;)

He has an amazing name. I also took a look at him and the first thing that came to mind was that you could try cross painting - the desert clothes with a dark colour like shadow would look amazing. As Xepha said, the name is really good (reminds of musketeers, actually), so if not a desert Lupe, morph into something else. With that name, however, you'd get good trade offers as well, so if you have your eye on something, you might try on the boards to see what offers you will get. If all else fails you lurk around the boards and see if somebody mentions a desert Lupe as one of their dreamies - you would make one neopian the happiest person alive (personal experience from both sides).

Edit: Painted Gold he looks like an amazing statue, so it might not be a dark colour necessarily.

I had a look on DTI at how a few of the cheaper PBs would look with his current Desert clothes, and I have to say Camo looks reaaaly cool ^_^

euknd0.png

Good luck with whatever you decide to do though :D

lg_coltzan_2006.gif

If you're going for the coltzan look, I'd say paint him royal so you can get the facial hair and closer to the right color.

Also I'd say change hi background to something more lost desertish like the 'Lost Desert Balcony Background' that you can get from the code L392 from the the BK codes for free. You can enter the code up to 8 times so you're almost guarenteed to get at leas 1 background. More info here for anyone that needs more info on the burger king codes http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/bk-wearables/

thx Saxen .. Camo is really nice .. but it's a huge downgrade from Desert :mellow:

and Wemby ... yes ! that is exactly what I was thinking ... cross paint Royal/Desert with a solid background story involving coltzan ...

now when was the HT discount again ? right , next Wednesday

Now when was the HT discount again ?

It's on the third Wednesday of each month. The next one will be on January 18th if you wanted a Royal Paint Brush for a bit cheaper. C:

If you're going for the coltzan look, I'd say paint him royal so you can get the facial hair and closer to the right color.

Also I'd say change hi background to something more lost desertish like the 'Lost Desert Balcony Background'

The cross-painting sounds awesome :)

Sadly the desert head doesn't layer perfectly over the beard on royalboy base so have a look on Dress to Impress before you paint, just to make sure.

'Outside Desert Arms Background' goes awesomely with this look imo :D One to keep in mind if you get very unlucky on the background code.

actually those codes don't work anymore ... I tried and it told me that zone of neopets is closed or something .. besides .. i already claimed them on most of my accounts ..

You might need to change your country and postcode to the US or Canada for them to work.

I'd never heard of this Burger King thingy before - thank you Wembly for the page and Rhino for the postcode suggestion ^_^ Woo lots of new stuffs!