Question about cheating

lovedwallflower

Yes, using this would be risky... and it's SO not worth risking your account just to find your magma dunk time.

I know the time on 3 accounts so if you just want a pet painted magma give me a shout (assuming that's not against the rules too :P).

Since this has been answered, I'm going to close the topic.

What Rhino_loupe mentioned has been stated as okay by TNT however. (The Editorial is below)

I've figured out when the guard falls asleep on my account. I don't have a new Neopet to paint every week, though. I've been wondering whether it is okay to transfer other people's Neopets to my account and paint them magma for them. I've already asked on the Neoboards and some people think it's okay. Please remove my username. ~username removed

We suppose it's alright, but you may not ask for any compensation for your assistance. You can only do it for free as a good deed, and must politely refuse any gifts they may offer in gratitude. As always, players should be very selective and cautious of who they lend their Neopets to.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.