Out of all of these, I'm taking the Pink Darpinch and the Maractite Quilin. Everything else is okay if you ask me.

I've never been a big fan of Darpinchs, but I have to make an exception for the Pink one. :) The Quillin could use a little more contrast between its body parts, though.

Awww I like the Pirate Darpinch <3 The Manjeer is very cute as well!

I like the royal Manjeer, I really do, but I was hoping it's next colour would be desert or brown to match a desert xweetok. -3- who knows when it'll get another colour?

Anyway, the only other one that really takes my fancy is the pirate Darpinch, only cause it has four peg legs, which I find funny for some reason.

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of any, but I probably like the Manjeer the best. I wish neopets would release new PETPETS, not just petpet colours!

The art is getting better at neopets. <3 And the pink darpinch reminds me of Spongebob's sidekick Patrick

Totally! I couldn't tell exactly what it was, and that was it!

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of any, but I probably like the Manjeer the best. I wish neopets would release new PETPETS, not just petpet colours!

I always feel like there's too many petpets to choose from.... that would be a fun board topic though, 'what do you look for in a new petpet?'

You know what. There are SO many different petpets to choose from, but I love petpets and would love to have some more to add to my gallery. Only if they were cost efficient and not like a couple of million neopoints though. Something cute and inexpensive that everyone would love! What also bugs me is the fact that since I joined neo 6.5 years ago, I didn't recieve the petpets that new users get now and I would love to have them on my main account. However, they are untransferrable so I'm not able to transfer them between accounts! *boo :(!*