Challenged by Boochi

So I was doing my dailies and went to the disgarded plushie and was challenged by Boochi to fight and then he oh so rudely zaps my once perfect red moehog into a baby moehog!

I found it a bit offensive since my neopet is my only one and charish it dearly. I was wondering is this a regular thing done by Boochi when challenged? And should I buy a red moehog morphing potion to turn her back to her old self? What do you suggest?

Boochi unfortunately is famous for turning our pets into baby, especially when we don't want them baby. If you like you could pick a nice colour for your Moehog or use the morphing potion. I would also suggest getting a second pet like a lab pet and have that as your active so Boochi can't zap your Moehog again.

I have never been zapped by Boochi, which sucks because I really really want a Baby Acara!! It seems he only zaps people who don't want a baby pet. I suggest Morphing you pet into a peophin or something. I don't really like moehogs...

My active pet has been zapped by Boochi twice. It is always disappointing when that happens. I have a rather bad time with colour-changing random events. Luckily for me, my active is painted a relatively cheap colour (ghost @ ~100k np), it's really not too much of a hassle to paint her back.

Not all Boochi encounters end badly. Sometimes, he fires his ray gun and misses. The first time I encountered him, he missed. You can still get him as a battledome challenger when he misses.

I would suggest buying a Red Paint Brush, instead of a Moehog Morphing potion. Red PBs are 94,000 np, but Red Moehog MPs are over 100,000 np. If 94k is too much for you to spend, you could always choose to paint a cheaper colour, like Speckled (42k - cheapest PB there is), Glowing (50k), Cloud (75k), Biscuit (65k), or Christmas (62K). I know none of these are really, really cheap, but they are cheap enough that you can earn the neopoints for one in a couple of days of playing games.

Where do you usually get zapped? I want to know how.

Do you mean zapped by Boochi? That's a random event that may happen anywhere, but it's a pretty rare occurrence for Boochi to zap your active pet. If you actually wanted a Baby pet without spending 600K on a Baby Paint Brush, a Boochi Zap could be one thing to look forward to.

I feel your pain. My active, Blubby, was zapped baby by Boochi. He was crosspainted purple and Halloween. Looks like it'll cost me about 400k to re-paint. So I've left him baby for a few months now, and still haven't raised the necessary funds (I keep spending on training instead).

Oh well...

Thank you all for suggestions!! Later, when I calmed down I told myself that zap could of been used for someone who actually wanted a baby neopet haha! But things don't seem to work that way.

I'm curious though, will buying a red PB turn her back into a regular red moehog or just a red baby moehog?

Also, have any of you ever fought Boochi and won? I may want to release some pent up aggression haha.

Thank you all for suggestions!! Later, when I calmed down I told myself that zap could of been used for someone who actually wanted a baby neopet haha! But things don't seem to work that way.

I'm curious though, will buying a red PB turn her back into a regular red moehog or just a red baby moehog?

Also, have any of you ever fought Boochi and won? I may want to release some pent up aggression haha.

Using a Red Paint Brush on a Baby Moehog will turn her back into a standard Red Moehog, no need to worry. C:

Also, Boochi's an easy fella to beat if you trained your pet properly at the Swashbuckling Academy and the Mystery Island Training School, though he's a wee bit tougher than Chia Clown HP-wise however. I beat him several times by the way.

Thanks Neomysterion!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Just reminding you to keep your posts at least 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Pretty rarely? I wish it was for me.

My beautiful pirate kougra was zapped boochi. I then painted her spotted. She was then zapped again. So I painted her tyrannian, zaped again. This is her third time being tyrannian. It is so aggravating. After a certain amount of times your pet should not be able to be zapped anymore. I never felt lucky. XD Baby Kougras = ew.