Click here to join TIJHA!

Baixinha

Welcome one and all to the International Jub Jub Haters Association! Now everyone can vent their innermost feelings about those grimy little hair balls right here on my handy little forum! Just to make it complete, I've made a list of why I hate jub jubs. Here goes!

.They are mean. They keep beating up my pets in the battledome!!

. They look like something your cat gagged up in the rug.

. They are annoying.

. They keep getting in the way of my Aisha winning Customization.

. They are 7th most popular neopets. What's not to hate about that??

. They look too much like Trobbles from AdventureQuest. Ugh!

. No one seems to feel the same way about them that I do.

Please tell me if anything is missing. Cause I want all of TDN to see their dark, ugly grossness!

I HATE JUB JUBS!!!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘General Chat’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

YES!! This is completely cool with me!! Now As long as you're here, tell me what exactly is GOOD about those little owl pellets.

I just keep feeling like Neopets was copying Adventure Quest when they designed the JubJub. And even if they weren't, A blue dust ball with feet just doesn't seem as creative to me. And out of all the jubjubs of the planet, Cloud jubjubs are the worst by far. They just look really prissy to me, like they think they're better than other neopets. They even have inch- long eyelashes and blue eyeshadow to match! Sickening.

4.png

I'm sorry, but this little thing of mine up here is adorable. And pets should NOT be hated for any particular reason. Besides, this is a bit childish.

This really made me sad. I'm going to my side & create another JubJub. Just to gross you out :)

EDIT: They're called JubJubs. If you hate 'em, at least spell 'em right!

EWW! Gross! it's toes are hollow and it's covered in weird stick things! I can't believe you like those things. And how am I being childish? It's you who's being childish by making a JubJub for the sole purpose of bugging me. May JubJubs become least poopular neopet of all. They make Tonus look good.

AdventureQuest was introduced in October 2001, JubJubs existed when Neopets first started in November 1999. To be honest, I didn't know what a Trobble was before I checked out this topic. They do look vaguely familiar to JubJubs, only with a bird-like beak.

Comparison (spoilered due to large images):

4.pngvh7y0x.jpg

I also came to leave a reminder to anyone posting in this thread as well:

Moderator note/reminder to other members: No personal attacks, flaming, or discriminant posts on other people's thoughts and beliefs on a certain species, extreme discrimination will not be tolerated on any section of TDN. Please respect the thoughts of others according to Rule #1 of The Daily Neopets Forum Guidelines. Keep things clean especially if you don't like something, or I'm closing this thread.

P.S.: I am still watching this thread for any really negative activity.

That was sarcastic.

It's childish to hate pixels. Exactly how will decreasing popularity of JubJubs in any way affect you?

The decreasing popularity of the JubJub Will mean that they are less likely to beat out Aishas for the Customization Contest. Have you noticed that more than half of the winners are Shoyrus? That's because they are the most popular neopet. If JubJubs were to become less popular, than my Aisha could easily win.

I don't have a huge issue with them...but then again I'm not really OPPOSED to any of the pets on neopets...I just create the ones that I think are the cutest! :D

oh wow, jubjub haters :D

i don't really hate them, neither do i like them, and yeah, the cloud jubjub is EWWWWW

but the mara jubjub is AWWWW, so I don't really hate them :D

it's totally not childish hating pixels, i get mad at my video game characters (ahum, miles edgeworth who likes to OBJECT to me :/) too, so it's totally normal :D

anyways: go kick their [removed], and beat them with your customising skills, i KNOW you can do it :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't swear, this is a G-rated community.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm not a huge fan of jubjubs but I don't hate them. What's the point? Some colours are adorable. <3 I actually wish I could have one. If I wasn't so in love with Kougras, lupes and gelerts I'd totally get a cute little jubjub. =D And they look fun to customize. I might try it out.

I don't care much for JubsJubs myself; I just don't find them appealing. I've never had one either. But I think they are cuter then the Chia, so....

And everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I can see why you dislike them. As I've never owned/adopted one (I have no plans to), I don't support or hate this thread. Btw, Trobble reminds me of a Furby. o_0;;

The decreasing popularity of the JubJub Will mean that they are less likely to beat out Aishas for the Customization Contest. Have you noticed that more than half of the winners are Shoyrus? That's because they are the most popular neopet. If JubJubs were to become less popular, than my Aisha could easily win.

Please don't take this personally but I'm not fond of Aisha's either. They are basically cats with extra ears attached and a lack of a nose. Not for me!

PS - I hope JubJub's owners remember to wash their JubJub's feet regularly! Those things must be used as hands possibly, since they have no arms...

I'm not a huge fan of jubjubs but I don't hate them. What's the point? Some colours are adorable. <3 I actually wish I could have one. If I wasn't so in love with Kougras, lupes and gelerts I'd totally get a cute little jubjub. =D And they look fun to customize. I might try it out.

JubJubs are the worst pets to try and customize. My sister used to have one, and she tried to put this dress on it. It was a nightmare. And just because I wanted to ask, what colours do you think look good? Garlic JubJubs are probably the least gross. I don't like them, but their eyes are more natural. The worst JubJubs are Cloud and Baby, no doubt. The babies look like pimples that grew feet! beyond revolting. Excuse me while I go clear my mind of horrible mental images.

Okay I understand you don't like them, but the way you're talking it seems like you have some serious (and not normal) problems toward a bunch of picutres. I repeat. Pictures

Right. I am clinically insane. Get off my case unless you can prove to me that JubJubs are as good as any other neopet

JubJubs are the worst pets to try and customize. My sister used to have one, and she tried to put this dress on it. It was a nightmare. And just because I wanted to ask, what colours do you think look good? Garlic JubJubs are probably the least gross. I don't like them, but their eyes are more natural. The worst JubJubs are Cloud and Baby, no doubt. The babies look like pimples that grew feet! beyond revolting. Excuse me while I go clear my mind of horrible mental images.

Baby, ugly!? No. The baby jubjubs are adorable. And I don't usually like baby painted pets.

Coconut is adorable. =D

Darigan isn't cute but I love the darigan look.

Fire looks awesome.

I love the Halloween.

Ice looks awesome.

Maraquan is cute. =D

Pirate.

Basically I love them all. But no matter what I say, you're just going to say rude things about them. Why are you getting so worked up over pictures? I don't like Krawks, at all but you don't see me making a harsh board about them. O.O

And she never called you 'clinically insane.'

They are just as good as any Neopet. As I said, I don't like Krawks but they're just as good as any Neopet. I do favour Kougras, yes. But they are all just as important. <3

Okay now you're just overreacting. Don't blame silly little pictures for not winning the customization. It's not JubJub's fault (did i really just type that?) that you don't have skills good enough to win. Sorry but it's the truth.

Quote: "Get off my case unless you can prove to me that JubJubs are as good as any other neopet"

Seriously? This is like Neopets racism..

Oh and April - thanks and I totally agree with what you wrote about the colours :)

Baby, ugly!? No. The baby jubjubs are adorable. And I don't usually like baby painted pets.

Coconut is adorable. =D

Darigan isn't cute but I love the darigan look.

Fire looks awesome.

I love the Halloween.

Ice looks awesome.

Maraquan is cute. =D

Pirate.

Basically I love them all. But no matter what I say, you're just going to say rude things about them. Why are you getting so worked up over pictures? I don't like Krawks, at all but you don't see me making a harsh board about them. O.O

And she never called you 'clinically insane.'

They are just as good as any Neopet. I don't like Krawks but they're just as good as any Neopet. They're all equal, in my eyes anyways.

I never said that she called me insane, I said myself that I was. Mrs.B said that I had a serious abnormal problem. I was being sarcastic. And Mrs. B, when your pet wins the Customization Contest, then you can tell me I'm not good enough. Most of the disgusting JubJubs that win look absolutely ridiculous in their outfits. My gorgeous Aisha always looks fabulous in her gothic prom dress, my only non-gifted neocash Item. And YES!! It is totally the JubJubs fault that they are the prissy, popular neopets they are, and YES it is incredibly rude of you to tell me I have no skill. Learn some manners, please.

I never said that she called me insane, I said myself that I was. And Mrs. B, when your pet wins the Customization Contest, then you can tell me I'm not good enough. Most of the disgusting JubJubs that win look absolutely ridiculous in their outfits. My gorgeous Aisha always looks fabulous in her gothic prom dress, my only non-gifted neocash Item. And YES!! It is totally the JubJubs fault that they are the prissy, popular neopets they are, and YES it is incredibly rude of you to tell me I have no skill. Learn some manners, please.

No offense but I don't think the reason you're not winning is because it's an Aisha. I've seen many beautifully dressed Aishas win.

And it is not a JubJubs fault. Wocky's are more prissy. You're not hating on them. It's in their 'nature' as a type of species. (A not real one I might add)

And sorry about misunderstanding your 'clinically insane' bit. I took it as you being sarcastic to the post before. And no offence, again but I don't think your Aisha looks 'fabulous' perhaps whoever decides on these contests shares that view and that is why. Not because of the species. I don't think the contest judges favour a specific species. On that note,

Okay now you're just overreacting. Don't blame silly little pictures for not winning the customization. It's not JubJub's fault (did i really just type that?) that you don't have skills good enough to win. Sorry but it's the truth.

Quote: "Get off my case unless you can prove to me that JubJubs are as good as any other neopet"

Seriously? This is like Neopets racism..

Oh and April - thanks and I totally agree with what you wrote about the colours :)

Totally agree with that. You do have a case of Neopets racism. As do I, as I clearly think Kougras are the best. XD

And thank you. I never actually noticed how cute they are until coming to this thread and looking them up. =D

I must add cloud to the list as well.

EDIT: I also just looked up customization winners. There are not many JubJubs at all. In fact, I haven't found one. :/ I did however find THREE Aisha winners.

http://www.neopets.com/spotlights/custompet/custom_spotlight_results.phtml

These are the results I am going by.