Colours in names?! :O

Saxen

To be honest, I never really expected this feature at all to appear. I really like how the colour names match my pets' skin colours.

Halloween- Neon Orange (like it better than normal orange)

Darigan- Dark Purple

Faerie- Lavender

Grey- Grey (what'd you expect?)

Yep, these are all of my pet's colours as well. I really like how the colour names match the lookups of my Hissi, Poogle, and Jetsam. Now that I come to think of it, I'll find a more orange-y colour lookup for my Halloween Kiko that'll match well with her current customization as well (big challenge by the way).

• 2 weeks later...

I've just noticed that White currently doesn't have a name color yet.

roflmao.gif

This is mainly since that white text doesn't show up on raw standard pet lookups, so TNT left the word white in standard black-coloured text.

I'm guessing it does since Rainbow isn't coloured yet :( Such a shame, would have been cool!

Royal is also in standard black text as well. Split is in a neon lavender opposed to an orange-purple split if that's what you meant by two-coloured text, Haduo.

I wonder if anyone's writtin to the NT about it? I might :K Would be nice to see them all done ^^

From the editorial of the NT

Hey, TNT. *throws cheese* I've only just noticed that, when you look on my island Bruce Cibe's lookup, the word "Island" is in a peachy colour... is that normal, or am I going crazy? ~bl222

When we released the Eventide Paint Brush we realised that the functionality that makes the paint brush colour word reflect its color stopped working at some point. We fixed it, and that's what you're now seeing. Older players may recall that's how it always used to be.

Uhhh.... What?! They only just realised? :laughingsmiley: It's been like that since I came back from hiatus almost 2 years ago! I'm sorry but that's ridiculous, it just shows how much TNT haven't been on the ball - it's only a small thing but for it to be broken for so long is crazy