Colours in names?! :O

Saxen

Is this a new update?! I think it's just happened... Or it may have been like that for ages and I'm blind XD

n9da8.png

Pets that currently don't have colours:

Rainbow

Royal

8-Bit

Snow

Transparent

I really like it :D Spruces things up a bit.

Royal doesn't seem to have a colour for itself yet :P

Ooooh I really hope they make Rainbow multicoloured :D There's 7 letters ;)

UC's don't seem to have it at all ¬_¬ *hmphs*

Red , Maraquan and Royal aren't updated yet

but this is wicked

although i object to the Grey color for Robot it should be Electric Blue or something like that

Red and Maraquan have been updated, I has seen :P Royal definitely hasn't yet. I think it should be a really rich purple ^_^

TNT are probably still working out the kinks I would imagine... I hope it becomes available for UC's :(

Looooong ago, before the advent of customisation, the colour names were in their respective colour, just like that. After the site update, that went away. I really missed that. Now they are returning! HOORAY! :D

I thought that was the case! I remember them being like that a long time ago, before I took my hiatus. I'm glad it's back again ^_^

I noticed that as well.

They mentioned in the news before they left for holiday that the New Year would bring some new features... looks like this is one of them :)

I really hope updating the Portal is one of these new features as well, that would be awesome. I doubt it but :P

Had to go view the lookups of all my pets - Wow, Faerie is such a beautiful, purple colour! I love it! Darigan and Desert have yet to be updated, Darigan was originally red, I had always rathered it be a dark purple. Maybe now it will be. And Desert totally will be a sand colour, like a light brown.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I've seen this before... I know for sure i've seen a rainbow pet with the text before. Maybe it was an old feature that they removed but I'm sure that this was a feature at one point.

EDIT:

Also, without colours at the moment:

8-Bit

Snow

Royal

Darigan is updated; it's a very, very deep purple - does kinda look like black but I'm sure it's a different colour. I cant find a Desert pet to check at the moment but I thought I saw one and it was a light sandy colour :S *checks around*

although i object to the Grey color for Robot it should be Electric Blue or something like that

looked more like a silver to me, so that makes sense :)

Edit: And Mallow is red? o_O

I guess cus of their eyes. . .

can they make a name white? like have a black outline and leave the rest uncoloured? cos that would be awesome for Mallow (and Snow!)