Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well we finally got some rain round here. A pity I have exams.

And I'm used to cold weather. I grew up in New Zealand - a kiwi at heart. :P

It was snowing here last week. (Indiana) Get too far north you won't be able to stand it. Would you be able to live in Quebec anyway? There's the language thing...

((EDIT: Huh, when did I hit 4500 posts?))

1 post ago. :P

I still prefer New Zealand's weather - it's too hot and damp here. TOO MANY MOSQUITOES!! *Grabs spray gun*

French is evil. Seriously.

I suck at learning spoken languages. If I decide to learn a new language, it'll be a programming one.

I speak French... or at least I did, there's not that many people to practise with down here and I think I've forgotten most of it XD

It was really hot here today, though its meant to be stormy tonight (gale force wind warnings in place). I'd like the weather better here if it didn't rain so much in the winter.

French and snow... 2 good things about Quebec.

But seriously, we have to learn both languages here. Our accent is pretty wrong... but still. Support in both language is always offered. Websites are written in French and English. People in stores speak both languages, etc. Montréal is also very cosmopolitan.

It was snowing last thursday morning ;D (It didn't stay... was melting right away!)

I remember in New Zealand we got snow a couple of times. And in winter we got black ice on the roads - it's called black ice because it's transparent, so you can't see it, and you only realise it's there when you slide off the road.

Well I remember we went on a skiing trip once - I was about seven then, so we didn't ski. We did get to toboggan a bit though. The toboggan tipped over.

I went to Colorado when I was in 4th grade. There was 4 feet of snow when we got there. Of course, we're lucky to get 4 inches in Texas.... <_<

*documents the fact that she's posting from school*

I went to Colorado when I was in 4th grade. There was 4 feet of snow when we got there. Of course, we're lucky to get 4 inches in Texas.... <_<

*documents the fact that she's posting from school*

I thought you didn't like the cold?

*will never be on TDN during school*