Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*Michael calls out to Isabel*

Michael: Get out of there! Levy's dealing with his punishment, and I put Kait in the closet for kicking me. RUN! ...or Gigli will swallow your soul...

Kait: *Opens closet and shoots Michael with a pistol she found in the closet.* Ha!

Levy: Kait, untie me!

Kait: *Changes the movie to Barney.*

Levy: GAH!!!

Didn't you read this?

Kait: *Kicks Michael's corpse.* Now stay dead!

Levy: *yells*

Okay, I was wondering if anyone's had any strong urges for food, lately. The odd one that I had was for popcorn shrimp, but there isn't a restaurant that sells them anywhere around here. I'm starting to freak out. Maybe get the frozen food kind? o_O

((I thought I said this before))

Kait is a character in the story I am writing, I am trying to define her character and what she does in certain conversations and whatnot. What do you think so far? Like you are talking to two different people?

As far as food is concerned, I'll pretty much take anything that's hygienic, goes down, and sustains me properly.

*AA arrives with an army of Meepits armed with machine guns*

AA: Meepits! ATTACK!!!

*Meepits start firing their machine guns at AA and each other*

AA: Aah! No! Attack the others!

*Meepits start firing just at AA*

*Ducks and runs* Well that's nice. Honestly, I'll buy the pizza for us and the Meepits, but could somebody please get them to stop shooting at me?

Oh all right. Meepits! Hold your fire, or you won't get any pizza for a year! *Meepits stop shooting*

Especially Meepits- *sees Meepits glaring* I mean Feepits. At least the Feepits can't handle machine guns.