Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

No worries - I'm insured against that kinda stuff. I pay the meepits to take care of it.

Oh no, I didn't say I trusted the meepits, but they'd rather keep me alive and well so that I keep paying them and planning their evil schemes for them. :devil:

Excuse me! Are you trying to insult me! Macs are the source of all evil!!!??? It's painfully obvious: I am the source of all evil! Muahahahaha! :devil::devil::devil::

Thanks! *takes gold star and uses it to temporarily blind Steve Jobs while moving some of the chess pieces around* Hurrah! I won!

Luna appears upstage left, there is a slight ordered banging of a drum similar to a heartbeat. She is wearing what appears to be a dark shawl of the time-period 1900's. She turns, and the light fulls plainly on her face, now a ghastly shade of white. There is a deadly scream and there is a blackout. [exeunt]

What if I said that most of yesterday's posts of mine were on a iPhone?

I would say that's pretty cool XD lol

Apple rocks my life currently XD (On the shiny iMac at University right now! I just LOVE it!!!)