Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

AA what the hek is Netcarft.

McAfee (one of the top secfurity programs, other is Norton) Siteadvisor is saying its a goos site, it has a green rating etc,

And that never lie, whenever the button goes Red, get out of teh site because it will harm your pc

Yellow its Good/Bad

Green is Good

http://www.siteadvisor.com/

Netcraft is another tool like McAfee Siteadvisor, and in my opinion it's better. I used to use siteadvisor, but since McAfee bought it some of the ratings have been uneven - it rated Shurtugal.com red because it linked to another red rated site in one of its ads.

Actually that's a good thing of the McAfee program, I mean I would be extremely happy if it tells me that one of the sites I'm visiting is advertising a bad website. And it is telling me that the site is NOT bad, BUT it advertises a bad website. I also use McAfee and have been able to delete viruses on my sis's pc that I wasn't able to delete with any other program. That's just my opinion, though.

My point is that for advertising a bad website, the rating should be yellow, not red.

Great googly bears! I've been busy with school so much that I seem to have missed a lot! :O

Morgan is grateful for no plans this weekend. :D