Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

You actually looked. I did not. But guess what I have over 300 jellies for my fund just need to add them all to my SDB.

That means you don't want to see that your pets get hungry. . right? I hate it when my pets get hungry. And when they're sad. It's just to annoying doing all the stuff!

Dillon, grammer. And just play with your Petri or take it to the Merry GO Round on Roo Island. I always keep my pets fed and happy, and it's nice to have that where I can always see it.

TBC, if you don't know, leave it. You tend to get on people nerves.

I like how my pets turned out. I makes them seem more like pets and less like pixels. But, that's just me.

Oi, Ryan's cool. <_<

Anyways, I don't like the revamp. Even though I don't play Neopets anymore i just had to look at the site. It looks horrible. But of course that's Viacom for you. Eventually, they will drive you all away from Neopets just like they did me. Atleast Runescape will stay far away from Viacom's evil clutches, I hope. X3.gif

I wonder how Neopets would be today without Viacom. Well there would be fewer ads for one. That's a big thing there. There would also be fewer n00bs, because Viacom advertises the site on TV every so often. Dial up users can never get anything from the Money tree like they could back in 2002. There would also be fewer n00bs in the BD. I hated it when I was forced to fighting a n00b who just joined and tried the BD, leaving me while I waited for the ten minute mark so I could withdraw.

Just random things that I never liked, posibly started because of Viacom's influence.