Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm no cracker guy, but when it comes to animal crackers, I've always preferred Teddy Grahams myself. My favourite type of Teddy Grahams is Chocolate as always, with Chocolatey Chip as my second favourite.

@Sweetdang: Wow. I've never been called Doctor before. And for the PM, yes, I am JB. *Goes off to change name*

Well, my PMs work...I think some settings got cleared when we changed servers...either that or no one posts statuses anymore...

Your name WAS doctor something something, right!

GUYS LOOK LOOK I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE UNTIL I SAW THE STAR GUYS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! :D :D :D

SWEETDANG IS ~*~F A N T A S T I C~*~

:'D

Excuse me while I hyper ventilate.

OHMAGAWTHISOSSOMAGICALIHAVEASTARNAOSTARSTARSTARSTARSTAR

WHAT'S SHARP AND POINTY I KNOW IT'S A STAR TEEHEEEEEEEE :DDDDDDDD

ASPLOSION

2551059bkmybpen1t.gif

38912exxcx1wg7y.gif

2325252mnake34fgp.gif2325252mnake34fgp.gif2325252mnake34fgp.gif2325252mnake34fgp.gif2325252mnake34fgp.gif

Here, have another graphic!

3176878p1ac98aypd.gif

That's a lot of excitement... congrats on getting Fantastic status. I'm still waiting for some other members to get 2,000 posts, they'll get there at some point.

Who runs SOPA and PIPA, and if everyone is against them how do they run?

SOPA and PIPA are bills that are going through the US Senate and House of Representaties (the government bodies that are chosen by the people as representatives, don't know how familiar you are with the US government). The government is trying to pass these ridiculous soultions to piracy. Thankfully they have not been passed yet but all the hub bub is an attempt to tell our representatives tha we do not approve of their voting to pass these bills. Hope that helped.

SOPA and PIPA are bills that are going through the US Senate and House of Representaties (the government bodies that are chosen by the people as representatives, don't know how familiar you are with the US government). The government is trying to pass these ridiculous soultions to piracy. Thankfully they have not been passed yet but all the hub bub is an attempt to tell our representatives tha we do not approve of their voting to pass these bills. Hope that helped.

Thanks! That helped. :) But as far as I know, EVERYONE is against it. Is it possible that it would be carried out?

Technically yes, it is possible. While the people have voted all these representatvies into office, once they are in they are suppose to be the voice of the people that voted them in but it really all comes down to how they choose to vote which may or may not be the same as what the masses want.

I've seen a few strikes. There were employees picketing a pharmacy in Denver. And locally, there's usually at least the threat of a strike every so often at a few of the grocery stores. There was one in 2009, that took over 6 months to resolve. (They didn't end up striking, though the store was getting ready to hire temporary workers in case they did strike.)

I know a lot of the workers at the local grocery store didn't even want to strike, but it was all the union's decision. I actually think several of the unions for different grocery stores almost went on strike at the same time.

Aww no, Jellyneo has been down yet again.

When will it ever be fixed? :S

Last time I checked (as of 1 PM EST this afternoon), they are up right now. Also, JN's servers have been acting kind strange these past few weeks, though things with their server have been acting intermittent recently. At least you have us over here at TDN and TDNForums to keep you company.

You can always check their twitter for updates. But yep, for now they're alive and breathing. I mostly only use JN when I want to look items up, which is quite often xP So it's a bit annoying whenever the site goes down.

In some completely random news, I got a new Kindle Fire! *geeks out and reads through the night* :nerd:

Woot! Congratulations! Glad you're enjoying reading on it. I've had a NookColor for over a year which basically does all the same things and I've had a serious love attachement to mine as well.

I've got a purple and white owl case for mine and I've gotten tons to compliments on it and I must say, people never seem to tell me that I'm geeking out when I pull it out of my bag, I guess because it's a 'trendy' reading thing?