Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't know about having ice cream for breakfast, I'd prefer having yoghurt in the mornings opposed to ice cream. :P

I swear that I had Ice Cream as early as 11 AM or 11:30 AM once in 2008 or 2009. I usually have some after dinner in most cases.

I usually don't have ice cream at home unless it's either really good ice cream or a flavour that only I like, such as mint chocolate chip or cookie dough.

Other than that, I just go to an ice cream place to have ice cream.

Or hot chocolate. :P

We have an ice cream shop here that gives out stamps for purchases to earn free ice cream, and they have the deal where the colder it is, the more stamps you get. (And if it's snowing, they'll stamp your whole card.)

I see the ice cream truck still go around my neighborhood sometimes in the summer, but I never really have the intention of getting some from the ice cream truck. Also, I never had the Drumstick Ice Cream in quite a while now that you mention it.

I love Drumstick ice cream, more than the Drumstick treats. (That were always my favorite.) It's vanilla ice cream, with fudge swirls and pieces of chocolate covered peanuts and waffle cone pieces.

I swear that I used to enjoy the Chocolate and Caramel Drumsticks whenever my mom bought them from Sam's Club. I may want to ask her again to get some more Nestle Drumsticks next summer. Posting here is really making me want ice cream. :icecream: