Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My area gets a good amount of Squirrels where I live, but I see more of them during the autumn season opposed to any other time of the year.

I find birds more annoying when I drive. Here, they seem to dive bomb the car. I'm amazed more birds don't get hit. The squirrels run across the road, but they're fast and usually long past gone by the time you get to them.

oh, there are a lot of squirrels around here too. I don't mind them all that much, but if I started driving I think I'd find them to be quite annoying.

My area gets a good amount of Squirrels where I live, but I see more of them during the autumn season opposed to any other time of the year.

We have squirrels all over the place. There was one playing in the snow by my car the other afternoon.

Thats just mean. Don't be showoffs, people. ;-;

I want some Squirrels too! I never get them in my area ;~;

I've only seen like 3 in my life *~*

Wow, left for like 1 day and I had 4 more pages of HOP. That's how I like it! :D

Wow, left for like 1 day and I had 4 more pages of HOP. That's how I like it! :D

I suppose that happened when Anisha decided to stop by TDN once again. I noticed that she and Spritzie occupied a good amount of those 4 or 5 pages.

Personally, I like the squirrels in my area. I think they're cute. And it's funny when you scare them out of trees.

We actually have more of an issue with deer. Herds of them will literally just stand in the roads. I was walking from my car to my apartment one evening, and I was actually worried they might attack, there were so many of them.

We have more deer up towards the mountains. At my work building, we usually have 5-7 deer laying on the front lawn. (I won't even get into the bobcats, mountain lions, bears, wolves, and coyotes out here.)

Yeah, Spritzie and Anisha can go back and forth for hours it seems. :P

Plus i'm slowly trying to get more active on TDN. Although I must say, Ian's update is not helping. @-@

I have alot of Quail(sp?) around my area. Anyone want those?