Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've always been a huge Disney fan, though more specifically Minnie Mouse. When I was little, I had Minnie Mouse stuff all over the place. My mom used to pick me up stuff from the Disney Stores in town all the time. (You know, before they started selling only Disney channel show merch.)

Belle/Beauty was always my favorite. I actually went to a costume party as her when I was little.

I've liked the disney PRINCESSES, though. :D

My sister HATES snow white. <_<

I like all Disney Princesses, but for me, my favorite would be Jasmine.

I do love her Arabian style; makes her different from your average princess who wear dresses (in my opinion). :yes:

It is the cutest movie. I hunted it down and made my parents watch it. They loved it.

:laughingsmiley: I always tell my husband to check for holes in his Twinkies now.

(On a kind of related note, How to Train Your Dragon is super cute too.)

I've never seen Wall-E but I have seen parts of How To Train Your Dragon.

I need to watch a whole bunch of movies...I think I'll make a list of movies I should to watch. I can already tell that it's gonna be over 2 pages long. :laughingsmiley:

BTW, just a thought but does anyone have any movie recommendations? I'll watch pretty much anything except for cheesy romcoms. I can suffer through those at movie nights with my friends. :P

heh, never liked her.

I've liked the disney PRINCESSES, though. :D

My sister HATES snow white. <_<

I know of little girls even who dislike Snow White, the character and the movie. Blah, everyone seems to hate innocent Snowy all beause of her high voice. I don't mind it, then again, I have a high voice too. I admit I'm one of the few who actually likes Snowy. The only princess I dislike is Aurora because, well, she was useless.

Tiana is my all time favourite though, followed by Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Ariel, and Belle, not to mention Mulan. Yes I love a lot of princesses. Yes, I pour over the merchandise even though it's for little girls. I'm a little bit pathetic that way. :laughingsmiley:

Blah, the way this topic functions I don't see the latest posts. This goes by too fast! Anyway...animated movies...I'm an animation freak and hope to become an animator, because of this, I think 2/3s of all the movies I've seen in my life are animated. XD I kid you not!! I have not seen enough movies outside of Disney, Studio Ghibli, or other animated stuff.

Can you believe I still have yet to see Inception? I know, I suck. I'm mostly into 80s movies these days. My favoruties mostly come from that decade, how I love them.