Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*drags you back*

Honestly Rach, I can't think of advice for that, other than Good Luck. Sorry. :/

There is this kid named luis who is in 7th or 8th grade, HE curses so much. He'd be like, "Aww, (badword) im so (badword) retarded, I left my (badword) book at my house. I'm such a (badword)."

Thre is another kid named Luis in my grade, and he curses a bit, too. Like, I'm looking for a spork (:P) and he is rummaging thru the storage boxes from school, and he finds a spork. He goes, "Hey, they're right here. Use your eyes, dumb(a-word)" and he pushes me to the ground for no reason?

He bullies one of my closest friends, her friend, and another of my friends.

Like one time, I'm going to my locker, and:

Me: "Hey Luis, what's up?"

Luis: "Shut up I hate you."

Me: "Waitwut"

Seriously?

Oh, it's okay. I wasn't expecting anyone to say anything lol :P

When I was in grade 6, the 5th graders cussed a lot more than I did. I found that kind of shocking. I never actually said any bad words back then, I just used them in my stories. *shrug*

Well anyway, some people are just mean for the sake of being mean. I've been hurt by too many people like that. It's kinda stopped now, but it went on for two or three years.

And usually if some really mean person puts a kid through hell, they'll never realise they hurt someone so much and they'll never be sorry. I learned that the hard way. :|

Schools say that they don't tolerate bullys, and will find you like a :ph34r:,but they don't. But all jokes aside it is a serious matter, that is out of control, and the bullied person is scared to "tell on" the bully, in fears of being called a snitch, so he has to accept it.

@48066: I think you just described my old middle school's policy on bullying. They claim to have a "zero tolerance" policy (and they even implemented this fancy-schmancy anti-bullying program) yet it's ineffective and the principals and guidance staff just continue sitting on their arses, sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "lalalala" and pretending like nothing even happened.

Even if I did try and tell an adult that someone was bullying/harassing me, the bullies would get away with not even a slap on the wrist. -_-

And yes, the first one.

you found out by being put through hell, or by putting someone through hell? Im guessing the first one.

If your talking to me, than both, I used to be super mean to others in 4th grade, than this kid started bullying me, I felt miserable, so I apologized to everyone I made fun of, and try super hard to be kind to everyone. ^_^

Ouch. What did they do to you, Rach, and when was it?

I dont think I've ever been bullied that much, but I have been bulyied a lot.

Yeah, my school always said they had an anti-bullying policy, but they never did anything about it. :/

I dont think I've ever been bullied that much, but I have been bulyied a lot.

so did you get bullied alot or not :P

oh and it's exactly like that, it's supposedly a zero-tolerance policy.

It's kind of a long story, and I never open up to anyone about these types of things but I will anyway. It's been left unsaid for too long.

In grade 5, I was that shy, sensitive girl who was antisocial, a loner, a misfit and had quite a bit of a temper. About...oh, 60-90% of the grade really loved to watch me fly off the handle about anything and everything. They took pleasure in that and...I just let them get to me. I was only 10 at the time and had no idea to deal with it, and I lost even my most distant friends in the process. I can't even count how many times I came home crying hysterically, how many times I wanted to die or how many times I cried myself to sleep. I've never felt any worse than that in my life.

Honestly, I'll never be able to live my temper tantrums down, even though I'm pretty sure everyone forgot about that. A few of my friends do bring it up sometimes, and I wish they didn't because it's kind of a sensitive subject for me and I can only assume they've never been hurt as much as I have. They were smart and strong enough not to let other people get to them. Grade 5 was definitely my roughest year.

In the first half of grade 6, I went through a phase where I pretended to not let everyone get to me as much and I pretended not to care about what everyone thought/said about me. I took it too far and did/said a lot of stuff that I regret. Basically, I pretended to be a lot of things that I knew I wasn't. I never knew how much I regretted that and how much it affected me until now.

I let people get to me and let me do embarrassing things. That's one of my biggest regrets, ever.

The good thing was, everyone pretty much forgot about everything I did during that frame of time by the time the second half of that year came.

In grade 7, things started to get a little bit better, but it the bullying didn't come to a stop. I was verbally (and sometimes even physically) harassed quite frequently by a few kids in my art class, a few kids in my gym class and a girl on my bus (who was also in my art and gym classes). I was also borderline sexually harassed (for lack of a better term) several times by a few kids who sat at the table behind my friends at lunch.

And by grade 8 it started to die down. Yes, I'm sure that there were still people spreading rumours about me for a little while, saying mean stuff behind my back and trying to make me mad from time to time, but for the most part no one was messing with me as bad as they were in grade 5.

Now, here I am in grade 9 and no one messes with me. I never thought I'd say this, but everything is pretty much better. This is probably gonna sound really cliche, but I have gotten a lot stronger and I've learned so much from being put through all this crap.

sounds rough, I would be posting 1000 ways I could relate to this by now, but I can't TBH, and, really sorry you had to go through that.

I know how you feel, Rach.

I had the same problem in late 5th grade and even now, but at least I have friends to back me up whenever it happens.

I've had so many things that were putting a knot in my stomach for the past YEAR or so, and it's starting to hurt.

I remember possibly the saddest moment in my life that still punches me in the gut. If there was any moment in my life I could redo, it would be that moment. I have, like, no one to talk to about any of this, so i got my 3rd - 4th grade "diary" sort of thing and wrote like 4 pages on it.

I always think that the person associated with that moment will still hold it against me, because they torture me in all kinds of ways. It's mainly verbal, though. And it's not insults or anything, its telling things that put my stomach in a knot.

She knows she can get anything out of me because I like her, and she just does it to get my secrets out to tell other people. Like one time, I told her something and she promised not to tell, and then 20 seconds later she had told everyone in the class.

I hate it so much.

I really can't decide what to do anymore.

Anyone, don't give me that "Grow up," "Get over it," "It'll happen in life," crap. I don't want to hear it.

I know. -_- I used to be a big secret-teller myself, but I got over it. I can keep secrets.

That's kinda the reason I keep my secrets to myself, or sometimes share them here, because TBH, people treat me better here than in real life. I also know that anyone here can't tell anyone of my friends. :rolleyes_anim:

I try and avoid telling my secrets to most people because I have trust issues with nearly everyone. I can barely even trust my own parents sometimes. :|

There are only one or two people (IRL) out of six billion others in this world that I can trust with just about everything.

I have told some more minor and [usually] less-important secrets to some of my other friends and not just those two that I invest all my trust in just to get it off my chest.

True, I guess xD, also i agree, people here are generally kinder that school people.

I can barely even trust my own parents sometimes. :|

that's not good... :guiltysmiley:

I could trust people with my secrets, I'm just REALLY uncomfortable talking about them.

I'm being honest. I never tell my parents my secrets. :guiltysmiley: Mainly because I'll get into a HUUUUUGE lecture.

I could trust people with my secrets, I'm just REALLY uncomfortable talking about them.

I'm being honest. I never tell my parents my secrets. :guiltysmiley:

same, shame on me tbh, but parents give you this feeling that they will record everything you say and upload it online.

I agree about people online being nicer than people IRL. However, I have met some really nice people IRL and some really nasty people online- with the former greatly outnumbering the latter.

I never tell my parents most of my secrets either. Some things I really want to say but I don't have the guts to do so, and I'm afraid how they'd react. :/

same, shame on me tbh, but parents give you this feeling that they will record everything you say and upload it online.

:O I know, right! I get the exact same feeling! Also, my parents are way too soft. They think if you tell a 5 ft 9 guy to stop bullying you, he'll just say sorry and walk away. -.-

There is a guest stalking this forum. I am so paranoid I think it's one of my friends. O.O

There is a guest stalking this forum. I am so paranoid I think it's one of my friends. O.O

Yes chibi khaos, that is pretty paranoid... xD :goatee: :goatee: :goatee:

I'm paranoid about everything. Before, I used to think that this killer from an anime was gonna kill me.

And chain letters scare me.

Chain letters used to bother me, but definitely not anymore. I don't blame you though. When I was your age I was terrified that I was getting killed at midnight :P

I feel old for saying When I was your age...

Chain letters used to bother me, but definitely not anymore. I don't blame you though. When I was your age I was terrified that I was getting killed at midnight :P

I feel old for saying When I was your age...

Chain letters never scared me, but when I *magically inhaled* paranoia then it started to scare me.

I will try one of them, that's not scary, it's like, your crushes name will apear on the screen or something. :/ Tryin' that one, even tho there is no way its true. :/

@48066: Yeah, me too. :/

I'm paranoid about weird, random and unlikely stuff- like, a car is going to crash into my apartment and make its way up the stairs, my old laptop that's been sitting in my closet for 2 months will randomly turn on (even though I took out the battery), a drunk guy is going to come to my door getting all emotional about pineapples...yeah, that kind of stuff. :P

Chain letters/texts don't scare me and they never have. I get them from my friends all the time and they're mostly things like this:

FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: OMGGGG!1!1! PLZ TXT DIS 2 10 OF UR CONTACTS USIN JUST UR PINKIE FINGURR N A YIDDISH SPEAKIN LEPRECHAUN FROM WISCONSIN DATS RIDIN A CANADIAN UNICORN IS GUNNA FLY DOWN ONTO UR FRONT LAWN AND POO OUT A RAINBOW N A POT OF GOLD N THEN DA HOTTEST GUY AT UR SKEWL IS GUNNA GIVE U THE GREATEST KISS U EVER HAD!!11!! OMG DIS RLY WURKS!!1!!!1

okay, so maybe there aren't any Yiddish-speaking leprechauns or Canadian unicorns, but I do get texts saying I'll get a kiss from my crush if I send this 10 times. <_<